TheBetterHalf

Patient Moderator
Reaction score
In here, you can share your thoughts and help others as how to setup a tactic approach for Arsenal

If you try to use TBH's tactic with Arsenal you're going to need some signings. a D/WB R and a DMC. I'm bringing back Eboue to back up Jenkinson until Sagna gets back and I signed Fellaini. Only one league match with a 2-2 tie to Southampton but that's with putting his WB's back to D since I don't have a healthy WB/R. Used the attacking tactic to start.

you will need to give at least one season for your team to gel and play as you like. (Fluid never worked first season for some reason, had to go for Standard and Balanced most of the time)

i struggled but won the league (1 point) and CPL (pen. vs. Real) in first year with neymar gotze ox walcott all performing well (3/4 of the season scored a lot with crossing bug)

now into the second season, players show a lot of green reactions from team talks and can play the short pass-and-move to score beautiful goals (now playing Control and Fluid, Attack if at home)

also, i realized that Overload mode works better in this version, time to time my team will go down 0-2 in first half and make a come back in the last 10-15 min!

Ok I'll try Overload more. I'd LOVE to figure out the finances in signing Neymar and Gotze :)

Doing well playing against top teas.

I have high tempo, medium width and high defensive line.

Play 4-5-1, with two wingers on attack, but in a flat 4 across mid. advanced playmaker, a central mid in support and a player playing defensive mid on defend. My two full backs are on defend duty. I have the counter attack box ticked. Striker as poacher.

In the game I use the shouts work ball into box, pass to feet and get stuck in.

i play counter to start with away from home and then change o defensive once in the lead at the end of the first half. Contain at the end.

At home I play attacking to start then counter once I have the lead and then defensive when I have a two goal lead.

Beat man Utd, Chelsea and man city three nil at home and beat man city and Chelsea 2-1 away. Did lose 3-2 to man Utd away though.

Saying that I am struggling against lower opposition so if any ones got any help with how to break them down that would be great.

I am struggling and bought great players

I got m villa for 17m lewandowski 25m okore 1m admeilson 3.5m Schürrle 11m Schmelzer 6m adryson 1m Dzagoev free albiol loan (6m if want to purchase )and montoya loan both just for cover

players could have got are cavani 20m fellaini 13m (bid 23m pull out unsettle buy last minute) hamsik 16m and get llorente free!

tip for buying players keep saying your interested and saying you love them basically it unsettles them and will hand in transfer request leave it last minute to buy them and always buy on 48month deals

I always sell chamakh arshavin djourou diaby squallaci santos (always injured) fabianski (even tho stats are immense)

chelsea always buy chamakh and fabianksi really weird!

I am struggling on what tatics to play morales always low always conceding and cant score more than 2 or 3 goals and look at my team!

I play 4231 control fluid over small teams low tempo big teams counter fluid high tempo not working at all!

HELP! or will have to be another team before i get sacked im 14th in the league!

I am struggling on what tatics to play morales always low always conceding and cant score more than 2 or 3 goals and look at my team!

I play 4231 control fluid over small teams low tempo big teams counter fluid high tempo not working at all!

HELP! or will have to be another team before i get sacked im 14th in the league!

I am afraid it is very difficult to get something solid and consistent going my friend with all the current ME bugs that still exist.

Most likely it is nothing you are doing that is wrong, the defending seems to be extremely terrible at the moment. Can't wait for the next patch so I can start playing again!

I made an arsenal tactic that seems to be working great for me so far. Played 3 games and have not conceded (2-0, 2-0,3-0). I

bought Gotze(£29m), Baines(£18.75m) and Tiote(£18.75m).

Sold Walcott for £25m and Chamakh for £6.25m. I play attacking possession football. Dont sell Arshavin. He plays so well for me

and is good cover while wilshere is out. Podolski plays upfront for me. Next game is against Man City.

My game just keeps crashing during processing though which is really annoying

im playing 4-3-2 (wing)-1.my first season was up and down..but at the end it ended 3rd place.
my first 11 is like this

Szczęsny

sagna koscienly vermaelen baines ----> baines creates alot forward and a real keyplayer

cazorla medel wilshere -------> cazorla (AP) medel ( Ballwin) wilshere (deep playmaker) plays really good

chamberlain reyes

podolski -----> playing him as a T.working better for me.as a poacher he didnt score at all.
--------------------------------------

I'm trying to play 4-2-3-1. I've signed Ba, Anderson, Campagnaro and I've sold/selling Arshavin, Diaby, Chamakh.

I'm using control and normal along with a lot of short passing set on the players. This is keeping the ball well for me and I'm really dominating games in that respect but as Wenger would say its a bit of "illusionary dominance" because I'm not creating as much as I'd like.

I have the centre mids set as CM and B2B but I'm wondering would I be better off with a DLP instead of a DM.

Also wondering how others are using Cazorla, I'm not really having much success with him. I've tried giving him loads of freedom but he's not creating much.

I think I need to sign someone for LW too because I can't get success out of anyone there apart from Gervinho and he'***** and miss. Any suggestions?

I am struggling and bought great players

I got m villa for 17m lewandowski 25m okore 1m admeilson 3.5m Schürrle 11m Schmelzer 6m adryson 1m Dzagoev free albiol loan (6m if want to purchase )and montoya loan both just for cover

players could have got are cavani 20m fellaini 13m (bid 23m pull out unsettle buy last minute) hamsik 16m and get llorente free!

tip for buying players keep saying your interested and saying you love them basically it unsettles them and will hand in transfer request leave it last minute to buy them and always buy on 48month deals

I always sell chamakh arshavin djourou diaby squallaci santos (always injured) fabianski (even tho stats are immense)

chelsea always buy chamakh and fabianksi really weird!

Hi sounds like u have a good team try using my tactic Brendon Rogers V2000 and see how that works i bet u will be winning in no time :)

I play a neat 4-2-3-2 with Neymar and Falcao as the strikers with Schurrle and Oxlade/Gervinho on the flanks. My new formation has worked alot since i changed it from a 4-5-1 and has given me loads of clean sheats and big victories like: 8-0 and 7-0 against Crewe Alexandra in the semi finale league cup, 5-0 against Fulham and West Ham. 4-0 away from home against Man Utd was also a great victory. After 24 games i have 54 points, scoring 57 goals and let in 15 goals. Capoue and Ramsey in center midfield is a must! Great players.

I play a neat 4-2-3-2 with Neymar and Falcao as the strikers with Schurrle and Oxlade/Gervinho on the flanks. My new formation has worked alot since i changed it from a 4-5-1 and has given me loads of clean sheats and big victories like: 8-0 and 7-0 against Crewe Alexandra in the semi finale league cup, 5-0 against Fulham and West Ham. 4-0 away from home against Man Utd was also a great victory. After 24 games i have 54 points, scoring 57 goals and let in 15 goals. Capoue and Ramsey in center midfield is a must! Great players.

please put there the tactic. I have a big problem with scoring in my Arsenal save.

I'm having 4-1-2-1-2, quick tempo, direct play. though i started out very slowly, my season has now picked up after 29 games, trailing man city by a point, though i have played 1 game more. I am confident of eventually winning the league. However, I am in quarter's of Champions League playing against Valencia. I have 2-2 draw away, which gave me valuable 2 away goals.

I bought in Lewandowski for GBP 35 million, M' Villa for 17 million and Shawcross from Stoke for 11 million. All of them doing well, Lewandowski providing 12 assists in 10 games, n 2 goals as deep lying forward. Sold Chamakh, Djourou. Giroud is in amazing form for me with 18 goals in 25 games and walcott 10 goals in 10 matches. Podolski is a rotation option has has been inconsistent and at the best decent for me. But will keep him as he is useful player. Training Gervinho to take a central AMC role, if he does not adapt, I'm selling him and bringing in Falcao from At. Madrid who has v good stats,

Will keep you guys posted, My season though it started in the same way as wenger,s, improved tremendously later. I am very disappointed at Bradford city loss,

Loyal Gunner,

I play a fluid 4-3-2-1. Keeper: Schezny, Defenders: DL- Daniel Alaba(Becomes one of the greatest left backs in the game. On Bayern), DC- Vermaelen, DC-Mertesacker, DR-Sagna. I play 3 center mids so as to dominate the midfield. The midfielders have to be good at passing, stamina, tackling, etc. the good stats for CM's. My 3 MC's are: Arteta, Wilshere, and Ramsey. Ramsey isn't that great at the start of the game but his stats explode, so you should play him first team so he reaches his potential ability quicker. Then I have two wingers. I bought James Rodriguez from Porto, a young 20 year old who's stats also explode. Plus he's good at the beginning anyway. Rodriguez plays LW and I have Cazorla on my RW. I sold podolski and diaby and bought Falcao for 37 Mil. He is a monster and scored 56 goals this season. Best striker in the game imo, besides cavani. Cavani and Falcao up front.. too good. Anyway I play attacking football away from home against smaller sides and at home against anyone. I play counter away from home against similar rated clubs like Chelsea and Man Utd. I usually get a draw, or I will be losing at halftime and I use passion to make my players confident. And when Falcao is confident.. ^^) A lot of the time I just dominate them with quick counter attacks from Cazorla and Falcao. Anyway I play quick tempo with direct passing and medium width. Oh and Walcott also works as a right winger instead of Cazorla. He goes for amazing runs and if you put "drill crosses" he'll dish it into the box at 100 mph and if your striker has good finishing he'll easily tap it in. Cheers

Last edited:
@noah07boss. So you found a tactic that actually works for arsenal? i tried many, many tactics for this team, and none of them got me consistent results! would you mind, posting your tactic, maybe? or give me your team and individual instructions? that would be amazing! please, help is much appreciated!

View attachment 299024
Here it is. I'm now in 2015, already won 4 cups this year lol. Euro super cup, club champ., Community Shield, Capital One cup. And I'm in the semi final of the Champions League, just beat Chelsea 4-1 at home first leg! It really is a great tactic once your team gels to it. Amazing results for me, I hope you get the same!