alleAFC

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Like you can see in the title I would like to have some team tips for FM! Any nice & fun teams you have played as? Please post them here!

Arsenal is always a fun save.
Got a few areas to strengthen (defence) and with the correct tactic you can make them unbeatable in a season, plus they have players you will want to sell on depending on the preference for big money.
E.G. I sold Giroud after First season (scored about 40 goals overall) to Chelsea for 45 Million, next season i see him go Swansea for 7 Million as he didn't play once :)

Another fun save could be West Ham, making them title challengers in a few seasons (i personally will be attempting this after LFC Marshall update comes out after deadline day). They have players like Sakho and Valencia that you could easily build the team around for the future and players like Oxford and Poyet that become amazing if developed correctly.

But its your preference, you have to find the save fun and enjoyable :)

it depends . When i play my fav team i always have fun but if u make me ply their fierce rival i wont have fun IMO play ur fav team and lead her to glory for next 100years^