gi9

Reaction score
I'm Tottenham in 2044 and all of a sudden my club value has become £0? It was at £1.8b

Now my finances are supposedly 'very insecure'; even though I have a £300 million transfer budget and not spent any.

Any ideas how to rectify this?

I'm Tottenham in 2044 and all of a sudden my club value has become £0? It was at £1.8b

Now my finances are supposedly 'very insecure'; even though I have a £300 million transfer budget and not spent any.

Any ideas how to rectify this?

Although it is almost definitely a bug, just because you have been given a £300m transfer budget doesn't mean the club actually has that. Bigger teams often give you bigger transfer budgets thanthey actually have.

Have you been taken over recently?

Although it is almost definitely a bug, just because you have been given a £300m transfer budget doesn't mean the club actually has that. Bigger teams often give you bigger transfer budgets thanthey actually have.

Have you been taken over recently?
Got taken over 15 or so years ago, we have a debt of 270 million for new stadium but still makes no sense, the stadium was completed years before the glitch/bug happened. Not sure what to do tbh.

Got taken over 15 or so years ago, we have a debt of 270 million for new stadium but still makes no sense, the stadium was completed years before the glitch/bug happened. Not sure what to do tbh.

Do you not have a save just before it happened? Even if it happens again, you can upload both saves (Before and after) to the SI website and they can take a look at it! :)

Do you not have a save just before it happened? Even if it happens again, you can upload both saves (Before and after) to the SI website and they can take a look at it! :)
Nope I don't played a season as I thought it would rectify and it's on a 3 version rolling save option. Thanks anyway

I just had a similar issue, I'm in season 2032/33 with my Real Madrid save, we recently just moved to a 122k capacity stadium. Club value was 1.48billion, just checked it after 4-5 games into the season and its down to 130million. It still says I'm rich. I'm making a profit each month of about 3mil just my club value dropped.

I would'nt mind so much if it was due to bad financial management on my side, but I've cut costs majorly and won every single competition available. I wont super cup, european super cup, league, club world cup, champions league and spanish cup in the previous season. I have 19million debt from my stadium move which is due to be payed off in 2035. Its pretty annoying since I've put so much time and effort into making such a major club so financial stable and still so dominant

I just had a similar issue, I'm in season 2032/33 with my Real Madrid save, we recently just moved to a 122k capacity stadium. Club value was 1.48billion, just checked it after 4-5 games into the season and its down to 130million. It still says I'm rich. I'm making a profit each month of about 3mil just my club value dropped.

I would'nt mind so much if it was due to bad financial management on my side, but I've cut costs majorly and won every single competition available. I wont super cup, european super cup, league, club world cup, champions league and spanish cup in the previous season. I have 19million debt from my stadium move which is due to be payed off in 2035. Its pretty annoying since I've put so much time and effort into making such a major club so financial stable and still so dominant
Now that' dedication.