w0nderk1d

Reaction score
I started a custom save with Reus in the Spanish 3rd tier. I'm in the second division and have finished in 1st place, thus earning promotion to La Liga. However, when the new season begins the team is still in the second division. Instead, the second and third placed club, and the winner of the playoff series between places 4th - 7th. It almost seems that my club is off the table for 1st and 2nd should be promoted along with the winner of the playoff series between 3rd -6th. My only affiliated club is Reddis in a lower tier, so there is no reason that Reus should not be promoted.
I tried replaying part of the season and deliberately losing games and finished 2nd. Still my club was not promoted. Stadium size is 11,000 with 6,000 seated, but should this matter? The club balance is about 3,000,000.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
done a quick Google search and it looks like it's financially related. Going to open the editor later and have a look to see if I can find anything else about it.

Look up SD Eibar, they're suffering from the same thing.

So I will need to have a higher club balance before I can enter La Liga? BTW, why does Eibar need to earn 1.7 million to get promoted?