Lidorbj

Banned
Reaction score
Hi i have downloaded fm 16 and started a save with liverpool and although i have money and the finances are fine it tells me i cant buy X and asks me to delay the transfer.. the other teams also cant buy..
How do i solve it? ?

Go to the official SI site and report it as a bug

It might require uploading your save

did you tick the "no transfers in first window" box before start-up a new save maybe?

Hi i have downloaded fm 16 and started a save with liverpool and although i have money and the finances are fine it tells me i cant buy X and asks me to delay the transfer.. the other teams also cant buy..
How do i solve it? ?
By "downloaded" do you mean pirate version?

I don't think he has as I'm having the same trouble too. I've started new save games with different db editors and the teams are relatively quiet on the transfer market during the first summer.

Go to the official SI site and report it as a bug

It might require uploading your save

but it is not about a specific save..every team with every DB..

did you tick the "no transfers in first window" box before start-up a new save maybe?

no..then i tried to disable first window and i did holiday till january and still same problem..

skidrow..

I don't think he has as I'm having the same trouble too. I've started new save games with different db editors and the teams are relatively quiet on the transfer market during the first summer.

it's nice to know i am not alone..lol.

how do i solve this ****?

You buy the game. Simples.

I'm not sure if that is enough as I bought the game last November but I still have this issue. I use it to my advantage that teams are transfer shy tho.

I'm not sure if that is enough as I bought the game last November but I still have this issue. I use it to my advantage that teams are transfer shy tho.
There's a difference between NO transfers and SOME transfers.

Are you talking about 'the first summer' as in the summer the game starts in?

Last edited:
There's a difference between NO transfers and SOME transfers.

Are you talking about 'the first summer' as in the summer the game starts in?

Yes that's what I'm talking about.
Gave the opening post a second look and I seem to have overlooked the "it tells me i cant buy X and", my mistake. He definitely should go buy the game and be ashamed of himself.

It might be that you are getting this issue because you are using pirated version :)