**** teams doing well in the future WTF!

mickiac

Reaction score
I'm in 2018 right now and i realised that bad teams are doing great in big competitions. For example:

Raith 4th in first division won the league cup final against celtic
Forfar 4th in second division got to the scottish cup final and are now in europe!:O
Nott'm Forest got relegated from the premiership but qualified for the europa league. They got to the Quarters despite being a championship team.

Anyone had weirder stories:p?

how are they krap because they are in lower leagues..... ****

west ham and celtic are no giants of the footballing world

Woah I just meant not as good as the rest of the domestic leagues. It's not like I don't like lower league football. I used to watch Morton until they went corrupt. Seriously if I told you in 8 years Forfar will be playing in Europe you would laugh.

Don't see why this is such a massive surprise. Look at Blackpool. It can happen the other way around too, look at Leeds.

Don't see why this is such a massive surprise. Look at Blackpool. It can happen the other way around too, look at Leeds.

Yeah i see your point there. But the Forfar one is ridiculous;) I hope they win it!!!!

on one of my saves rotherham were chasing playoffs in the champ, start off as a league 2 side dover and BSP or BSS team are also in the champ, teams have cup runs look at milwall a few years ago and watford not long after that wycombe got to the semi's i believe a few years ago

2 seasons in with Portimonense in Portugal, Madeira finished 4th last season and I finished 3rd, they drew Inter Milan in the qualifiers of the Europa League and managed to beat them both legs and are going incredibly strong in the competition however their league position is very poor this term.. I however lost to Getafe in qualifiers thanks to a last minute penalty :( but I'm top of the league!

I wouldn't call them "**** teams", but Serie A gets pretty screwed up a few seasons into the game, mid-table clubs push for the title whilst the big ones push for... 9th

True, Palermo and Napoli have been winning it in my benfica file.

I wouldn't call them "**** teams", but Serie A gets pretty screwed up a few seasons into the game, mid-table clubs push for the title whilst the big ones push for... 9th

I play with 7 leagues and 11 competitions :) maybe that is something you should consider ... Croatia, England ( Premier, Championship, League One ), France, Germany ( Bundesliga, Bundesliga 2, Italy ( Serie A, B ), Scotland, Spain ...

anyway, if there is ' **** ' team, you can't think like that ...

Few examples :

- Where was Hoffenheim 5 years ago ?
- Fiorentina and Napoli Serie C2 and C1 10 years ago ?
- Leeds, who could predict something like that would happen ?
- Cesena, Serie C1 3 years ago ...
- Blackpool League Two 9 yrs ago ...
- Who can forget portugese Boavista ??? :S

There are many similar cases, but these are few of them ;)

Good points guys

Yeah the Italian title on mine went like this: Genoa, Sampdoria, Roma, Genoa, Inter, Fiorentina, Udinese, Genoa, Udinese!