Teams in debt -- challenge

david h

Reaction score
hey, was just wondering is there any teams, that are in debt in the game, and the chairman automatically sells players, so u have 2 play youth players, etc. that type of thing. available at the very beginning of the game?? want a good challenge! NO BRITISH TEAMS
thanks

Doubt it. Could be wrong though.

Nah Portsmouth don't make you sell players :p Probably will by the January update though.

Tbh mate, off the top of my head I can't think of any non-British one's, sorry.

unfortuantely no english teams, thanks. people can only ever think of portsmouth, sheff wed, luton and chester. is there any foreign teams in a really bad debt situation?

It sucks, Chester are probably in the worst position.. £5M of debt? But other than that I can't think of any, it sucks, I'd love a challenge like this :)

Valencia are in debt arent they? But maybe not to that extent!

i thout corinthians were but they had balance of 800k still

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

no-one got any, aw well cheers anyway

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

looks like it may have to be chester!

Why not just edit some finances on the editor? Should be able to create the challenge you are after mate.

Valencia sorted out their stuff, now in a good position.

Think some Argentinian teams are meant to be struggling

i might edit valenica, so i hav to sell my top players!

searched on data editor for teams in debt with balance less than 0 and this was the results.... doesnt look like many teams and alot of british or really small teams:(

searched on data editor for teams in debt with balance less than 0 and this was the results.... doesnt look like many teams and alot of british or really small teams:(

yeh that seems to be case, thanks for trying to help everyone anway!

dinamo st. petersburg, how much do i not want to manager them

dinamo st. petersburg, how much do i not want to manager them

are they that bad?

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

u cant be them! gonna do a valenica one! 600 mil in debt!

valencia are far from sorted, they may yet lose the likes of mata and hernadez