Conlon

Reaction score
Im playing on being a team in Greece, more than likely Panathinaikos. i was wondering if anyone has done this? if so what did you think of the Greek league and is Panathinaikos good?

Also with the new reputation thing on FM does Greece attract big names?

Much Love

Ive never played fm2011 in a greek league, sounds fun though, I think panthiankos are a pretty good side though, who could attract decent talent.

pros - loverly weather, stunning women, topless beaches, cheap ****, rich history, cheap ****, friendly people, zeus lives there, topless women

cons - cant flush toilet paper, horrific driving skills of local population

Im playing on being a team in Greece, more than likely Panathinaikos. i was wondering if anyone has done this? if so what did you think of the Greek league and is Panathinaikos good?

Also with the new reputation thing on FM does Greece attract big names?

Much Love

You should be fine with Panathinaikos because they've managed to attract big names in the past such as Djibril Cisse and Gilberto Silva. They probably have a team capable of making the champions league group stages and the maybe the knockouts if you're capable manager. After a few years of League wins or cups win, you should progress as a nation and a team and be able to attract better players and make the champions league knockouts on a regular basis.

manage a team like AEK or Larissa it will be more difficult but fun of course :D

Turkey and Greece both seem to be on the up, Panathanaikos, Galatasaray, Fenerbahce and Besiktas all have quite a few big names now.