Aston Villa, Genoa, At. Madrid, Sevilla, Napoli, Sunderland, Tottenham, Everton, Wolfsburg, Werder Bremen, Hoffenheim, Leicester, Huddersfield, Southampton.

Birmingham. Rich club with very well rated players and enough money to bring in players for the positions that are lacking.

Lille have a host of potential stars ( Rami, Hazzard, Gervinho, Sow jus to name a few). I won league by 2 points, europa league and french league cup. Losing out to Lyon in french F.A cup. Club has no debt and each month make a profit, 6mill ar start of game. Reputaton to attract good player, i got kaboul on loan and christian benitez free at end of season.

At.Bilbao...GREAT challenge two break Real Madrid & Barca and also you have to sign only basque players.....great youth prospects and youth center,also in space of 2 years you are moving to a 75.000seated stadium....amazing challenge and potential.had really fun myself

Just wondering wat team i shoul manage here, in my wolfsburg save ive been very successfull, 3 titles in 4 years but i want to progress the club further, eg bigger stadium, bigger sponsers, the problem with wolfsburg is in the 4 years of selling out the stadium the build new stadium option is always grey as is the expand stadium option. which means im stuck wit the same financial abilites every year, never had a transfer budget over 6million etc etc also the sponsorsips are renewed every year but tey never get bigger, id imagine its to do with volkswagen owning wolfsburg or something

basically what are good teams to manage that you know have the potential to expand teir stadium much further and get the big sponsors? im obviously not talking man city here im talking about a modest club. hope this makes since

I would not give up on Wolfsburg

Got this sent to me after requesting them to buy the current stadium at the end of the second season

jonathanstewartnewsinbo.png

Got this sent to me after requesting them to buy the current stadium at the end of the second season

A bit off topic, but what skin is that mate?

FC Porto, Dinamo Kyev, Shakhtar, Ajax, Rennes, Saint Ettienne, Lille

Leeds are doing well on my save; 18 games in to the Premier League and they are sitting 7th. This is like 5 seasons in though, I'm over in Spain, starting down in the lowest division again, forgets the name of the team though lol, only signed for them last night then saved it and went to bed :p

A bit off topic, but what skin is that mate?

FC Porto, Dinamo Kyev, Shakhtar, Ajax, Rennes, Saint Ettienne, Lille

Lol, its called Singular.ex as i recall JP Woody put it on Fmbase(its not his) however i cant find it on the forums as a download anymore :(

I bought the stadium in my first year which put me with a 27million loan till 2027, that may be part of the reason i cant buil a new one, in the 3 years since all they've done is make the standing part of the staium seated without increasing the capacity

By 2016 with Wolfsburg I was playing in my own 60,000+ stadium.....stick with it and don't make installment purchases, as long as you're making champions league you'll bring in enough cash to rebuild, then expand almost every year. The people of Wolfsburg will pack the house.

By 2016 with Wolfsburg I was playing in my own 60,000+ stadium.....stick with it and don't make installment purchases, as long as you're making champions league you'll bring in enough cash to rebuild, then expand almost every year. The people of Wolfsburg will pack the house.

Not to mention i was able to sell Dzeko for 35mil and bring balotelli for 10mil, so more money to be had with Der Wolf

Birmingham, Wolfsburg, Huddersfield and Mick always seems to do good things with wolves so maybe you can too