mikedodgson

Reaction score
Has anyone out there developed a guide / strategy to Teamtalks that they use to success?

Been crawling the threads to find one but my eyes are practically square now after about 30 mins of searching!

If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be appreciated, thanks!

Has anyone out there developed a guide / strategy to Teamtalks that they use to success?

Been crawling the threads to find one but my eyes are practically square now after about 30 mins of searching!

If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be appreciated, thanks!

Many of us (Including me) use this:

Pre-Match:

Against every single opponent : Aggressive- I expect a win
No individual team talk to any player regardless of whether they react negatively or are unresponsive

Half time: Unless 5+ goals clear (5-0/6-1/8-3) then selecPre-Match:

Against every single opponent : Aggressive- I expect a win
No individual team talk to any player regardless of whether they react negatively or are unresponsive

Half time: Unless 5+ goals clear (5-0/6-1/8-3) then select Aggressive---> Not happy with performance
If you are 5+ goals clear then select assistant to take the team talk
If a player with a half time rating above 7.2 reacts negatively or is unresponsive then passionately tell him you are happy with his performance
If a player with a half time rating below 7.2 reacts negatively or is unresponsive then passionately tell him that you have faith in him

Full time:

Win: Passionately Well done/Happy with performance
Draw/Lose: Aggressiely: Not happy with performance

*Team meetings as soon as you lose a game or draw having played badly in order to stop a negative run of results.