Halbard

Reaction score
So, im playing the 2016/2017 Season with Sporting CP, and some weird stuff started to happen to my player's career stats. have a look at Miguel Veloso's Career stats. (he never left Sporting CP in my game, only went on loan for 1 season)
94096527.jpg

****** up, right?
any thoughts on whats the problem?

i smell FMRTE.

Have you been fiddling with the editor?

not at all.
This isnt just for veloso, it's for nearly all the players.
Its really weird

Last edited:
hmmmmmm. no idea. i do remember there being a pretty similar player history problem in an older FM, FM07 i think, it wasnt an isssue other than being annoying.

Is it actually causing any problems? If not then dont worry too much, maybe try reporting it to SI?

Last edited:
I was wondering that as well Joe. Hmm.

Lol that's some pretty messed up **** right there. ^^)

well, i just uninstalled FM, couldnt be arsed to try to fix this, and after all, the league i was playing had a small database and only 3 leagues. going to reinstall tomorrow and start a new game

This has happened with me, I think its because my hardrive was literally ful to capacity when it tried to write to the history file which corrupted it.

It would be so bad if it then started recoridng properly which it was, until the next season started and it wiped the data and replaced it with Algeria.

Also players that were in their first season or are regens now have Algeria as their history from 0-2012 so if I click on that player my game lags for 20-30 secs.

Any idea how to fix this?