TurboGav

Reaction score
I have holidayed to 2018 and taken control of lowly Woking. Predicted to be relegated from the BSP I was wondering what kind of player will be most suited to the Conference a technically gifted player or one that can out sprint and out muscle the opposition? Players that are strong in both areas are not interested in a move to English footballs garbage can (No offence, just trying to be dramatic)

I have holidayed to 2018 and taken control of lowly Woking. Predicted to be relegated from the BSP I was wondering what kind of player will be most suited to the Conference a technically gifted player or one that can out sprint and out muscle the opposition? Players that are strong in both areas are not interested in a move to English footballs garbage can (No offence, just trying to be dramatic)

The physical are the most important in the lower league's, so Walcott over Villa anyday down there ;)

anyone with above 14 pace in that league will just destroy teams

physical in any league for me really :)

except for older players like Pirlo/Del Piero/Ronaldhinho etc

but always look at physical as technical and mental stats improve over time and tutoring while physical stats also improve over time but uses up more of the players CA than the rest

Honestly I go for solid physical stats over most things in regens, technical ability is so much easier to work on if they play well. Plus pace in lower leagues is stupidly good.

Usually when im the top dog i will take players with average physical and train it. rather than take some one with average technical ability i do much prefere speed to heading though