Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone could help me,during gameplay which i watch in 2D mode there seems to be an issue where gameplay freezes for a split second or so and doesnt flow as fluently as i think it should.Would this be my computer spec or any any tips or links i could use to rectify this.

Thanks in advance guys ^^)

it usually happens on the 7th ot 8th min and like the 23rd?? that one?

it usually happens on the 7th ot 8th min and like the 23rd?? that one?
No just like generally throughout the whole game(s) havent really noticed an issue with that to be fair,i will watch out for that one all the same,strange if you ask me,nothing major just irritating at times.

well thats when mine happens, without fail on those exact times, it sort of "freezes" or "lags" for 2 seconds or so

not sure why it happens, I generally think that it is calculating the rest of the game :)

well thats when mine happens, without fail on those exact times, it sort of "freezes" or "lags" for 2 seconds or so

not sure why it happens, I generally think that it is calculating the rest of the game :)
hmm could possibly be that raikan yeah,i only have 1 star on performance so could be that possibly as i have a few leagues loaded up and a large database used.Not a totally poweful laptop to be honest.Does switching sound off help read that in a previous posting?

Mine always lags on 23 minutes and 67 minutes, does yours have a regular pattern of freezing/lagging???

mine always lags on 12/ 13 mins. plugging it into the charger helps for me.

Mine always lags on 23 minutes and 67 minutes, does yours have a regular pattern of freezing/lagging???
nah no really.think it was because my laptop isnt so powerful as i only get 1/2 a star performance on general game running and have too many leagues active.seems to be goin ok now( i hope)

Status
Not open for further replies.