Tekneeks the Newest Football Club to English League. Looking to English Youth

Tekneeks

Reaction score
Hi All

After reading the post by UpTheVilla about Kidderminster United: The English La Masia story, i decided to do similar challenge, i have always managed top teams because what i know and due to time restraints in spending time trying to find players etc.

But after being inspired i decide to create my own Club Tekneeks this is the name given to my football Coaching Company i am setting up in my locate area. I'm grassroots coach for club Anchorians FC the biggest Grassroots club probably in Kent with 52 clubs accross Men, Boys, Ladies, Girls and Disability football teams.

The blog will be done on my website and i will post brief updates here with link to read full story there.

So Tekneeks was formed in 2018 and was allowed to enter the English Vanarama National League South. Chairman is a Mr Leigh Willis who has managed to convince Arsene Wenger to be Director of Football. These have Top youth Training and Facilities which has been built up over many years and the target is to try and climb the leagues why bringing through Youth players.

If you like to Read more please see the Full blog here: https://www.tekneeks.co.uk/blog/tekneeks-football-manager-journey

Hope you enjoy. Please feedback if you like updates on other leagues etc, or any thing could do to improve my writing.

Many Thanks
Seb

Looking forward to a good read, im doing the same but dont have time to submit my story, custom club going up through the leagues is always a fun save.

Looking forward to a good read, im doing the same but dont have time to submit my story, custom club going up through the leagues is always a fun save.

Thanks, yer first time attempted it like so looking forward to it and seeing what players can discovery. Good luck with yours have let us know how you getting on as well.