Konarski

Reaction score
Other than informing you , does the amount of physios in the club or their abilities mean anything ? do they benefit you in any way ?

Their abilities mean something, the higher their attributes, the better they are at treating your players, getting them back to fitness quicker.

I imagine a small team of physios to be less effective than a large one, as they will have a bigger workload and less time with each player.

Physio's r needed to sort injured players out, the more you have the quicker the return from injury and also the physio's stats make a difference as well, for example the higher there determination is to get players better quicker, so players get back to playing quicker again i think.

Physiotherapy, Motivation, Man-Management, Discipline, Determination, and Fitness are the key attributes for a good Physio, also factor in Working with youngsters which is important if you have a young squad or good youth development.

If you can find a Physio with high ratings in all the above he will be (or will become) World Class!

I try to find at least one with high ratings in all the key attributes and then have at least two more (at bigger clubs) to reduce the workload... the better your number 1 Physio is, the quicker players will return from injury.

Last edited:
I had no idea about that , thank you ! I'll go find a good physio right now =)

I never realized that multiple phsyios improved recovery time. I always thought it was similar to the star system in training, in which only the highest coaching stars count.

ie if I had a physio with 17 and one with 12, the quickest recovery would be given by what the 17 told me.

I managed to convince my board in my LLM game to allow me more physios (3 now). I had a gk injured for 3 months, after I got the two extra physios, an entire 2 months were knocked off!!!

So let me guess , the same thing happens for coaches ?
Having another coach backing him up will lighten the workload and help the player to grow better and / or more ?

Yes the best 2 Physios in the game are Aisla Jones and Chantelle Thomas of Swansea City, you can take Kate Rees too if your desperate but I normally leave her there!

Yes the best 2 Physios in the game are Aisla Jones and Chantelle Thomas of Swansea City, you can take Kate Rees too if your desperate but I normally leave her there!

last time I had a female physio, all my players kept getting groin injuries looking at those first two, I can understand why ;)

I agree Swansea City do tend to be a very injury prone team! Still looking at Welsh teams there do seem to be a good few females there compared to other teams!