Strolla

Reaction score
I'm with Newcastle, nearing the end of the third season, I'm 10 points clear with 10 games to go, and I'm preparing for my next season.

I've got a team of Stars, and I'm wondering if I should play at a lower or a higher tempo.

This will be my starting 22 and bench next season.

Valdes/Regen 1
Debuchy/Regen2 --- Marquinhos/Regen3 --- Balanta/Coloccini --- Luke Shaw/ Jonathan Silva

Veratti/Anita --- Pogba/Sissoko

Hatem Ben Arfa/Raheem Sterling/Regen4 --- Shinji Kagawa/Regen5 --- Januzaj/Ryan Gauld/ Regen 4

Suarez/ Gabriel Barbosa

Here are the screenshots of the five regens.

Regen 1

View attachment 404743

Regen 2

View attachment 404744

Regen 3

View attachment 404745
Regen 4

View attachment 404746

Regen 5

View attachment 404747

I currently play at a higher tempo, and it seems to work really well for the strikers. I have never yet had a first choice starter score less than 30 goals per season, but it's not so good for goalscoring for the rest of the team. After 28 games, plus Champions League and FA cup runs, after Suarez (40 goals) and Barbosa (15 goals), the next highest scorer has 8. Would a lower tempo work better for my team now that we are the best in England? I play shorter passing, retain possession, ext, but I feel like I could be getting more out of everyone bar the striker.

Also, if I do change the tempo to lower, would my striker score less? I play with an advanced forward.

A little more info: I play with a BBM and a BWM in the midfield behind an AP and two inside forwards. If I'm changing the tempo, I'd change one of them to a DLP, for Pogba, who's joining at the end of the season.

Last edited: