CharlieHouse

Reaction score
View attachment 445868

Chelsea FC

*The History*

View attachment 443213

The blues have achieved lots of things in recent years and me as a fan of the club have enjoyed every moment but now it's might turn to write our great club into the history books.

*My Aim For This Season*

View attachment 443212

Might be able to sneak the league in the first season but it's going to be hard against the two Manchester Clubs.

*Key Players*

View attachment 443211

My favourite Chelsea player who has unstoppable pace and dribbling and this makes him one of our biggest threats!

View attachment 443210

The silky spaniard will create a lot of our attacks in the coming seasons like he has for the last two seasons!

View attachment 443209

Completing the three amigos! It will be a big season for the youngster who wants to prove he is as good as Mata and Hazard!

View attachment 443208

The club's record goalscorer isn't going anywhere under my management as he still has a massive role at the heart of the midfield!

View attachment 443206

Our captain will be the rock at the centre of the defence like has done for so many years at Chelsea!

*Transfers*

*IN*

View attachment 443205

Had to snap up the young German playmaker who is only 17 years old but has 5* star potential making him an absolute steal in my book. He will play in cup games in his first couple of seasons at the club!

View attachment 443204
We needed another great centre back and this man fills the bill and he is only 25 years old!

*Transfers*

*OUT*

View attachment 443203

Off loaded the midfielder who simply isn't Chelsea quality anymore and he won't want to be a bench warmer!

View attachment 443202

Decided to unload him because he isn't worth the amount he is being paid and he doesn't fit into my team!

*Transfers Total*

View attachment 443201

Overall happy with my business in the transfer market and managed to get some of my youngsters out on loan to gain first team experience!

*Preseason*

View attachment 443200

We go into the season winning all our preseason fixtures from our preseason tour which isn't to important but its a good start for us winning every game by dominating!

*Preseason Pictures*

View attachment 443199

Andre Schurrle training hard before our preseason game against Houston!

View attachment 443198

The Lads celebrating Eden's goal!

View attachment 443197

Lukaku slotting home his penalty!

Let the season begin!​

Timo Werner and Eder Balanta? Both 5 star youngsters. Or do you have Lukaku back?

And BTW there are two youngsters worth keeping an eye on, Charley Musonda in Midfield and Jeremie Boga as AM, he has similar potential to Max Meyer.

Sent from my C2104 using Tapatalk

Btw, how much did it cost you to sign Meyer in the first season?

Ah, nvm, Transfers picture loaded now. He gets cheaper a season in..

Where do I get this skin/player faces? Will be following this story.

Timo Werner and Eder Balanta? Both 5 star youngsters. Or do you have Lukaku back?

And BTW there are two youngsters worth keeping an eye on, Charley Musonda in Midfield and Jeremie Boga as AM, he has similar potential to Max Meyer.

Sent from my C2104 using Tapatalk

Yeah i have been keeping an eye on both Musonda and Boga will be looking to them in the future! Lukaku is still out on loan but hopefully next season he will be netting the goals for us!

View attachment 448579

Chelsea FC - August Review

View attachment 448586

View attachment 442049

We opened up our league campaign with a win at Stamford Bridge! John Terry getting us the all important goal but Cesar Azpilicueta getting the man of the match award for his impressive performance in which he set up the winner!

View attachment 442048

A much more convincing win in our second game in which we won by five goals and by five different scorers. The whole team looked a lot more sharper and we shredded the West Brom defence to pieces and the three amigos looked very impressive. Cesar Azpilicueta continues his great start to the campaign by picking up his second man of the match award this season.

View attachment 442045

Our first huge game of the season and I was delighted with this result especially considering it was at The Ethiad which is an absolute fortress, with Schurrle and Torres netting the goals for us as we lay down a marker to our rivals for the tournament! Andre Schurrle picking up the man of the match award on his first start for the club after impressing in performances in which he came on as a substitute!

View attachment 448609

UEFA Super Cup 2013

Chelsea VS Bayern Munich

The Line Ups

View attachment 442036View attachment 442035

Both clubs put out very strong teams proving how seriously the competition is taken by Europe's leading clubs!

View attachment 442031

Both teams failed to score in normal playing time but I feel we were slightly more dominate in the game and we really should of scored earlier but at 0-0 we went into extra time where it looked also certain that it was going to penalties just like the UEFA Champions League Final between these two teams but Ramires hit a high ball up which Neuer came out to head clear and just gifted it to Fernando Torres who still had a lot to do but he finished of Bayern with a stunning volley! We have our first piece of silverware of the season!

Our New Trophy

View attachment 448639

We won our second UEFA Super Cup in the club's history and I couldn't be much happier with the performance as we beat Bayern Munich in another European final!

Player Of The Month
View attachment 442020

Cesar Azpilicueta has made a great start to this years league campaign picking up two man of the matches and setting up three goals for fellow team mates and that's why he is playing over Ivanovic!

Barclays Premier League Table

View attachment 442010

Only goal difference keeping us off top spot!

Next update to follow!​

Last edited: