Ten team league proposals set to fail

Footy4Life89

Banned
Reaction score
The ten team league propossls for the spl are set to fail as 4 spl clubs are against it and they need 11 teams to back it for it to go ahead

this is a very good thing

out of interest how do they expect to get 11 teams to back it. surely none of them would back it if it meant they got relegated.

Again the SFA get a major fail and people need to be let go and scottish football brought forward in time. 4 divisions is to many ALL IN FAVOUR OF A BIGGER LEAGUE..........

ten team league? make 2 leagues of 20 teams! This is why scottish football is in darkness!

Tbh, this would be better than making the league bigger.

LOL so people really think that teams like cowdenbeath (sorry fans) are really going to be able to compete with rangers celtic nd hearts etc this is the reason the league ws made smaller because of the gulf in class the only way it will get better is if some either invests like 2 billion into scottish football or all the teams start focusing on youth instead of poaching on other teams.

It is a shame though as I would like to see bigger teams but thats what the SPL plant to do at the end

I prefer the idea of a bigger league that means more people will be more optimistic about buying over clubs and given them a warchest of money and also it will make scottish football go back on tv

another thing it would make it easier for the youth players to break thru as they will have to be loaned out ect.

if the old firm leave it would be better
because there would be 4 teams going for the title
anyway get 2 leagues of 16 and then reg. leagues

Nah CMAC_2810_1998 i completly disagree with you

i would say its celtic and rangers that are keeping the Spl alive
without them no team would want to go near the Spl

Nah CMAC_2810_1998 i completly disagree with you

i would say its celtic and rangers that are keeping the Spl alive
without them no team would want to go near the Spl
ok thats fine we all have an opinion
i just think it would bring the spl alive woth noone knowing who could win.
I also hink tha we need some team to get good ie Hibs or hearts to try an split the old firm

i respect you opinion (A)
i just dont agree with it
yess it does sound appealing even to me (a celtic fan ) for someone other than the old firm to win

i reckon the goverment needs to start investing money into devolping our good young scottish bhoys so that they are improving not just the leagues but the international squad aswell