Terminate FM18: Handbook on Pep Guardiola's Barcelona 433 and the Tactic Pack

I remember this thread in FM17 and waiting for this one in FM18! but in FM 17 i was trying that tactic with all instructions but had no succes at all! last year was include alot of pictures with formations so was much easyer to understand :) we will see how it will work this year!

These results are amazing; will definitly test it

sorry
im in china and, you know, its getting harder and harder to enter the so called outside website. i'll fix it 7 hours later

I remember this thread in FM17 and waiting for this one in FM18! but in FM 17 i was trying that tactic with all instructions but had no succes at all! last year was include alot of pictures with formations so was much easyer to understand :) we will see how it will work this year!

i have removed the ******* retain possession…i wont upload gifs due to the slow internet, but you can imagine what guardiola' city's doing, pass ball into the goal, you know.

i have removed the ******* retain possession…i wont upload gifs due to the slow internet, but you can imagine what guardiola' city's doing, pass ball into the goal, you know.

why not post on PlayGM 1st,then we can help you to transfer the picture & fmf file.

I admire the effort you put into this tactic set but this just looks a bit too complicated for my taste.. hehe