Terry and Lampard may miss trip to Bolton

CHELSEA ARE IN FREEFALL!!!!!!!
and without them it could get worst

CHELSEA ARE IN FREEFALL!!!!!!!
and without them it could get worst

We have won our last 2 games and our record without Terry and Lampard is pretty good to be honest.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

We'll win whether they play or not.

Will be a good game, we have enjoyed trips to your pad of late.

Setback for Lampard then after recovering from his previous injury last year. Both will be a big loss for them and without them they will lack some leadership.

this was always going to be problem for Lampard. The injury he sustained earlier this season was really his first major injury since he was a youngster. So his body and mind wont be used to these injurys and he will sustain other niggles, its a shame but i don't think we will ever see a fully fit Frank Lampard again.

this was always going to be problem for Lampard. The injury he sustained earlier this season was really his first major injury since he was a youngster. So his body and mind wont be used to these injurys and he will sustain other niggles, its a shame but i don't think we will ever see a fully fit Frank Lampard again.

Surely Chelsea are going to have to get a suitable back up for Lampard if his injuries do continue. Although it will be extremely difficult finding another player who does the sort of job Lampard does.

Surely Chelsea are going to have to get a suitable back up for Lampard if his injuries do continue. Although it will be extremely difficult finding another player who does the sort of job Lampard does.

I think what Lampard offers to Chelsea cant be replaced. But we have to find a way to get around that, we do have one option and thats McEachran. He is an excellent passer off the ball like Lampard but dribbles and beats players better than Lampard but he wont score as much goals as Lampard thats for sure.

I think what Lampard offers to Chelsea cant be replaced. But we have to find a way to get around that, we do have one option and thats McEachran. He is an excellent passer off the ball like Lampard but dribbles and beats players better than Lampard but he wont score as much goals as Lampard thats for sure.

Yes, what he offer cannot be replaced. But team can move on by playing/adjusting to different tactics. No player can be replaced, its just that teams find a way to adapt without that player.

For Example. We never replaced Cantona, Keane, RVN. We moved on and adapted differently without them. Same can be said about many teams.

I know what you meant, just saying there is a life after Lampard ;)

Yes, what he offer cannot be replaced. But team can move on by playing/adjusting to different tactics. No player can be replaced, its just that teams find a way to adapt without that player.

For Example. We never replaced Cantona, Keane, RVN. We moved on and adapted differently without them. Same can be said about many teams.

I know what you meant, just saying there is a life after Lampard ;)

Yer thats what i was trying to say lol, you just put it in better words than me lol. Chelsea will just have to change their system and adapt a new way of playing. I beleive McEachran will be a massive part in this. When i said cant be replaced i ment as in we wont be able to get another Lampard if you get my drift, i never ment things will be much worse off.

Yer thats what i was trying to say lol, you just put it in better words than me lol. Chelsea will just have to change their system and adapt a new way of playing. I beleive McEachran will be a massive part in this.

Yes, looking very promising. Thought he was an attacking mid, but he is deployed deeper, much like Carlo changed Pirlo. In a way it would be great if he can become Pirlo like player for England. Him and Wilshere would be awesome with Rodwell.

Yes, looking very promising. Thought he was an attacking mid, but he is deployed deeper, much like Carlo changed Pirlo. In a way it would be great if he can become Pirlo like player for England. Him and Wilshere would be awesome with Rodwell.

Yer for the last few years he has been playing further forward but with his passing range i think Carlo see's a young Pirlo type player in him. He gets the ball and just speads the play from side to side, like you say if he turns reaches the hights i hope he would be massive to England in the future.

I'd give Bolton a 70% chance of winning the game. I believe in Bolton and their terrific form and I believe in Chelsea's downfall.

So if a team has a bad run of results does that automaticly mean we are in a downfall??

I think Chelsea will not get themselves a winning streak. They will be inconsistent the rest of the season i think.