Terry hits guard in car accident

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 969

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Chelsea FC admits captain John Terry hit and injured a security guard as he drove away from its Stamford Bridge ground.

More...

Typical Terry - hurting people for his own good.

Okay John Terry is a ******* but just leave him alone.. I mean this is in the article

"When driving out of the stadium at approximately 1-2 mph in a queue of traffic exiting the ground, his car was surrounded by photographers and fans. In the melee that ensued a member of Chelsea's security staff was knocked to the ground, making contact with the car. He suffered a badly bruised leg."

**** of BBC go find some real news.

Last edited:
How can a guard be badly injured by getting hit at 1-2mph? Please someone update me.

BBC make news of anything to do with Chelsea or Terry, even if Chelsea change their ****** keeper it's like breaking news, **** off and find some real news

He should be banned for dangerous driving - for life. Typical Terry getting off scot free again!

Don't tend to have much sympathy for Terry, but I dislike seeing anyone hounded as he's been hounded. He had *** with the ex of a mate. Such is life. Between them. They're big boys, let them sort it out. Nothing at all to do with trust. She's mint. I'd have done it too.

According to that there stretching the truth as far as possible!

what a bunch of ******* **** heads!

We have a world cup to win! get behind the chap for **** sake!

I see Sky have to make a big deal out of the fact he was breathalysed,dont they know its standard procedure for any RTA. Why do they constantly look to stir the ****. :@

Team Terry :)
'7th December Brothers'
Hitting someone with a car added to my to do list

Whats he meant to do just sit there as they surround and harras him. Was unlucky for the security guard but I'm sure he'll get a nice little envelope that will keep a smile on his face.

This is a pointless thread. but i think it is important. the police are saying the guys leg is broken. so thats why it could be headline news. still not terry fault.

**** me so the media literally have nothing else to do? 1) there's disputing reports on his leg, police say its broken, staff say its badly bruised. 2) being breathalysed isnt a big a deal since its SOP in ANY car accident. this a total non story.
there are real stories out there. sorry if theres anyone here who works in the media, but the media is just so full of **** these days.

sorry for the language but the media REALLY ****** me off

This is a pointless thread. but i think it is important. the police are saying the guys leg is broken. so thats why it could be headline news. still not terry fault.
You should know all about pointless threads scott,you have started enough of your own. ;)

You should know all about pointless threads scott,you have started enough of your own. ;)

that was on my mind JP. i just thought. How much is this like mine. And then i had my answer.:P

Absolute bullshit the press will pull jt up about anything now its absolute ****.

According to witnesses it was a media and press rampage that caused it.

I'm bored of John Terry now, find some real football news bbc.

Back