Terry hits guard in car accident

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 969
this is just bollocks all becuase its john terry the man who cheated on bridges wife that done this its in the news ffs if it was any other player like ballack or joe cole it wouldnt get this big on the news

we need some good news at the moment. it is all doom and gloom at the moment

TERRY - STOP ACTING LIKE A TW*T

this is just bollocks all becuase its john terry the man who cheated on bridges wife that done this its in the news ffs if it was any other player like ballack or joe cole it wouldnt get this big on the news

i think thats a little bt wrong. as before Keegan was charged, it was round the media like this, I know he was later charged for speeding, same as cole. but still the media do it for all players.

i think thats a little bt wrong. as before Keegan was charged, it was round the media like this, I know he was later charged for speeding, same as cole. but still the media do it for all players.

true true but im sick of just seeing him in the papers and hearing his name on the news each and everyday basicly im getting sick of john terry and im a chelsea fan :S

I remember Keegan pulled into a layby for a kip once and was beaten up with a baseball bat and mugged.

Getting bored of Terry being in the spotlight. Actually bored of the media's constant bombardment of sport in general. Terry hitting a guard at 1-2 mph is no different to my dad hitting a work colleague at 1-2 mph. Some relevant news please :S

Getting bored of Terry being in the spotlight. Actually bored of the media's constant bombardment of sport in general. Terry hitting a guard at 1-2 mph is no different to my dad hitting a work colleague at 1-2 mph. Some relevant news please :S
Sky need to justify having a 24 hour sports news channel so look to make big news out of the smallest storys.Its getting pathetic now.

Back