Terry & Lampard close to return

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 1K
Both are important players for Chelsea, Lampard especially so. It'll be interesting to see how Terry gets on without his partner in crime Carvalho.

i loved the partnership with JT and Ricky but i think this one of Alex and JT could be just as good if not better.

In a 4-2-3-1, I think we should go to Euro 2012 like:

Hart
Kelly..Phil Jones...Cahill...Gibbs
Rodwell.. (Another CM)
Walcott...Gerrard...A.Johnson
Rooney

I don't want to see Lampard wear the England shirt ever again.​

Wilshere in cm or tommy hudd?

Wilshere in cm or tommy hudd?

I'm thinking Thudd.

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Scrap that actually, Milner.

Terry in Squad But Too Soon For Lampard

Its mixed news for Chelsea as John Terry has recovered to full fitness to start against West Ham but Frank Lampard is still yet to start training as he recovers from a Hernia Operation. This gives either Yossi Benayoun or Ramires a start tomorrow and i personly would start Yossi for 2 reasons, 1 because he used to play for West Ham and 2 because he has just had a good International break. Also Carl Ancelotti confirmed that French wonder kid Gael Kakuta will be in the squad tomorrow my god i hope he takes his chance.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2150011,00.html

nice to know kakutas in the squad and what anceotti has said it seems he is no longer a reserve team player and finally getting his chance in the first team :D

nice to know kakutas in the squad and what anceotti has said it seems he is no longer a reserve team player and finally getting his chance in the first team :D

yer looks like he sees him as a first team player mate. Hope he can get chances soon, hopefully if we are winning by a couple of goals tomorrow he will get a run out.

yer looks like he sees him as a first team player mate. Hope he can get chances soon, hopefully if we are winning by a couple of goals tomorrow he will get a run out.

yeah hope so him and sturridge are the two young players i have high hopes for and i want to see the pair of them feature as much as possible in the first team and possibly regulars in the squad in a few years time possibly along with bruma ??

You guys are lucky to have Sturridge, he looked good at us, was easily our hottest prospect, we have Balotelli now who is better but still Sturridge is future England definitely

yeah hope so him and sturridge are the two young players i have high hopes for and i want to see the pair of them feature as much as possible in the first team and possibly regulars in the squad in a few years time possibly along with bruma ??

yer i like Sturridge alot mate he has the arrogance to be a good footballer. I think its a given that Bruma will become a Chelsea first team player in the near future. The lad is only 18 and is so confident on the ball and is solid.

I agree, all three of them should be starting within the next 3 years. I see Sturridge as a direct replacement for Anelka, should be a England regular in a few years also. Kakuta I think is the brightest prospect of the three, I just hope he gets more playing time this season. Bruma is obviously going to have a big future at Chels, already capped for Holland at 18 years of age, the only way is up for him?

Regarding Terry & Lamps, glad John is back and fully fit. I don't feel losing Lamps is too much of a blow with the options we have on the bench (Ramires, Benayoun etc). I would prefer to see Ramires play, him and Essien would beast the midfield.

You guys are lucky to have Sturridge, he looked good at us, was easily our hottest prospect, we have Balotelli now who is better but still Sturridge is future England definitely

yer would have to agree with that mate, Mario is ahead of Sturridge because he has played alot more first team games and even played in the Champions League. If Mancini can keep Balotelli intrested then he will become a sensational player.

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

I agree, all three of them should be starting within the next 3 years. I see Sturridge as a direct replacement for Anelka, should be a England regular in a few years also. Kakuta I think is the brightest prospect of the three, I just hope he gets more playing time this season. Bruma is obviously going to have a big future at Chels, already capped for Holland at 18 years of age, the only way is up for him?

Regarding Terry & Lamps, glad John is back and fully fit. I don't feel losing Lamps is too much of a blow with the options we have on the bench (Ramires, Benayoun etc). I would prefer to see Ramires play, him and Essien would beast the midfield.

yer i would like to see Ramires tomorrow but isen't there a danger that a midfield 3 of Ramires,Essien and Mikel is a little too defensive.

im so happy chelsea have sturridge lol i remember when we first signed him i didnt know too much about him and wasnt happy with the signing because i thought he was some bench warmer who couldnt start at city so hey let him move on and chelsea signed him but once i looked him up realised he was only young and now i am so pleased chelsea decided to snap him up :D

Back