Terry's unhappy and wants to leave, but doesn't want to leave!?

nikudini

Reaction score
I'm playing Chelsea and I'm in the summer after the 1st season, Terry got unhappy about being fined. I fined him a week's wages because he got a second red card, plus my assistant fined him before and he had no problem with that, anyway, I tried to get him happy again, gave him around 4 months to change his mind but to no effect. He requested transfer which I accepted, but when I offer him to clubs it says "Terry determined to stay" and that he wants to finish his career in Chelsea, but in his profile it says that he wants to leave and is expecting to leave the club soon.

So what do I do? He's not playing good now and I can't see him getting happy again. Usually when a player's unhappy I offer him a new contract and everything's fine, but Terry won't negotiate.

he won't go anywhere mate :) he will see out his contract with you at Chelsea!

there is not much you can do instead of praising him for decent form (see what reaction he gives you)

say he needs to play better or he will be dropped

Problem is he won't talk to me, I guess I'll wait and seen, thanks for the advice.

Lolol try to be more lenient with fines (Give warning first and try to remember who to)........ I would normally say sell him but, he is Terry so praise him at every opportunity and wait till the new season, if nothing changes do your best to sell!

afsik, terry reties at Chelsea. he very loyal, and even in fm i dont see him leave to other clubs. ;)