Test-a-Tac featuring AS Roma vs ADO Den Haag [stress test for tactics]

hey, great idea DoubleR

you should definitely test this tactic, what he did 1st season with hull looks more impressive than any plug n play listed here

Tinkerman - diamond_303226F7-7E9D-452E-B90E-9FCD315A8E04

Best FM 2015 Tactics: Tinkerman's Winning Diamond Formation - the page/info for it

LOL m8. I had to comment that, because sometimes i read things in this forum that make me laugh.
That really seems to be a good tactic tbh, but what did he do with Hull City, that is more impressive than all the other tactics listed here ??? Fgs

Despite the fact that i don´t think this "tactics tests" prove anything 100%, this is a nice idea and work DoubleR.
Bro please don´t interpret this as a bad criticism, is just my honest opinion. Keep it going. ;)
[h=3][/h]

LOL m8. I had to comment that, because sometimes i read things in this forum that make me laugh.
That really seems to be a good tactic tbh, but what did he do with Hull City, that is more impressive than all the other tactics listed here ??? Fgs

Despite the fact that i don´t think this "tactics tests" prove anything 100%, this is a nice idea and work DoubleR.
Bro please don´t interpret this as a bad criticism, is just my honest opinion. Keep it going. ;)

he got 88 points with hull city first season, and look at his results against top/strong teams, AWAY from home too

and he doesn't even have the corner exploit that almost every single "top" tactic here uses

i see tests with ajax, man united, barcelona, conceding 40 goals a season lol

show me a tactic here with a team like hull/etc that won a hard league first season, cause all i see is people unable to plug and play with top teams in threads with hundreds of posts and horrible goals conceded

he got 88 points with hull city first season, and look at his results against top/strong teams, AWAY from home too

and he doesn't even have the corner exploit that almost every single "top" tactic here uses

i see tests with ajax, man united, barcelona, conceding 40 goals a season lol

show me a tactic here with a team like hull/etc that won a hard league first season, cause all i see is people unable to plug and play with top teams in threads with hundreds of posts and horrible goals conceded

Scored 12 goals from corners.

I rest my case ! This is DoubleR´s thread and not the right place to discuss this, but as you can see, what "he" did with Hull is good yes, but nothing special for me tbh !! :)

K8JtYKO.png

that's a very nice tactic you've made lok1to, i'll be sure to try it out now, thanks : )

you just see so many other threads with 10's/hundredes of pages and they aren't anywhere near as good as that, frustrating to navigate it all

anyways, back to the topic at hand, good job on the testing league, looking forward to seeing more of it

that's a very nice tactic you've made lok1to, i'll be sure to try it out now, thanks : )

you just see so many other threads with 10's/hundredes of pages and they aren't anywhere near as good as that, frustrating to navigate it all

anyways, back to the topic at hand, good job on the testing league, looking forward to seeing more of it

There are a lot of good tactics here m8, believe me. All with their concepts and can work well in different teams. A tactic that works well in your team when you are doing a great save, might not work in other team, in another save, there are many factors, a lot tbh, that can block the perfomance. ggs

TheWibe - @HOME - Sir Goalalot - 15.2 v2.1

TheWibe - @HOME - Sir Goalalot - 15.2 v2.1
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-15-tactics/197041-sir-goalalot-4-2-3-1-a-44.html
Tactic @ post 433
Following tweaks: Remove offside trap, change one of the CM(a) to a Box to box. Also change Shadow Striker to AM(a) + change the philosophy to Structured.

View attachment 316558View attachment 316557View attachment 316555View attachment 316554

1-1 (3 points)
0-1, red card in the 50th minute (for AS Roma), looking at the other results and because ADO scored after the red card i'm going to discard this match.
1-0 (-3 points)
2-0 (-4 points)

Total: -4 points

You are totally right... the tactic tests do not prove anything... However, after already testing so many tactics I felt like maybe this match has some special conditions to really stress test tactics .. and it is more just for fun and not really to prove anything :p But I do like this approach more than just simple holidaying a season because it can show some consistancy accross tactics and also might give a different review on other tactics.. a lot of tactics that had some amazing results scored negative points in my test .. but again you are right

Oh and I also hope that by showing the matches.. together with the stats.. the makers of the tactics or other people might think of something new ... or tweak something different that would increase the result.. if my testing can help people to refine their or other tactics I would be very pleased with my work!

Last edited:
can you tell me about your team so i can recommend one of mine tactics? Do you have a supporting or attacking or defending striker for this match? What is his prefered duty? What formation would fit your best players available for this match? Could you just post a screenie of your roster with assistant report of their prefered role and duty?

Last edited:
I do like the test, as it is almost the same testing method I use for my tactics. But I try to understand what it says when a tactic score the best result in this test, but would completely fail in a league game. Cause, the opposition formation is clearly important for the results of a match. This test does just say which tactic is best to use for ADO's squad, in this circumstances, against a better LFC side. Nothing more!

What I want to say, I really appreciate your work, but this test is just for people who want to test their tactic, tweak it, and see if it is better now. Not for seeing which is the best tactic!

(I think you know this all by yourself, but not every guest will know this)

Good work!

I do like the test, as it is almost the same testing method I use for my tactics. But I try to understand what it says when a tactic score the best result in this test, but would completely fail in a league game. Cause, the opposition formation is clearly important for the results of a match. This test does just say which tactic is best to use for ADO's squad, in this circumstances, against a better LFC side. Nothing more!

What I want to say, I really appreciate your work, but this test is just for people who want to test their tactic, tweak it, and see if it is better now. Not for seeing which is the best tactic!

(I think you know this all by yourself, but not every guest will know this)

Good work!

Yes you are right... Personally I just feel like if ADO could get a dominant win in this match that tactic should work against other teams as well because it would be such a difficult result to get. But as I have said... there are so many factors that decide how good or bad a tactic is... and the best way to test them would be to play a entire season (without going on holiday) etc. etc.

One could, however, argue that if there is a tactic that gives very dominant victories it could also work with similair or better teams but again thats why I say this test only gives an indication for people to see tactics that they might want to test further themselves.. not declaring tactic X is the best tactic so all the others suck and we only have to use tactic x to win everything :p

Hopefully this is clear to people and something people think of themselves when seeing my way of testing... and people should see at my personal test and search that I made public! :p nothing more than that

can you tell me about your team so i can recommend one of mine tactics? Do you have a supporting or attacking or defending striker for this match? What is his prefered duty? What formation would fit your best players available for this match? Could you just post a screenie of your roster with assistant report of their prefered role and duty?

I think the best tactic would be with 4 defenders and wingers... like 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 or 4-2-4.. my best strikers best suit the "attacking role"...
i'm sorry btw but its in dutch :p but from top to bottom: limited full back, limited defender, central defender, deep lying playmaker, ball-winnig midfielder, defensive midfielder, ballwinning, advanced playmaker, winger, shadow striker, number 10 and poacher ( I think) ...

verdedigen = defending, ondersteun = supporting, aanvallen = attack and voorstopper = stopper

View attachment 316439

Last edited:
Last edited: