Kewell 7

Reaction score
Recently created a tactic in my Stoke save for the 2nd season which seems to be going very well and was wondering if anyone would be willing to test it for me.

I had started a game during the 1st season where I would take over as a bottom of the league side midway through the season and try to survive. I started my 2nd season with opening fixtures of Chelsea away and Liverpool at home. Having played poorly in both those games using someone elses tactic I decided to try create my own where I would try to play some nice football while being very stable at the back. I havn't played many games but the results have been great only losing once away to man utd who are defending champions.
View attachment 279962
View attachment 279961View attachment 279960View attachment 279959

My results and some of my best wins. My side have only conceded 7 goals in 14 games using this tactic including 9 clean sheets!!

So heres the tactic:

View attachment 279958

Everything in the tactic is done for you except 1 thing. Before I start a match I go to target opposition players and set tight marking and close down both to always for all full backs, wing backs and wingers.

For training I set Team cohesion and Defensive positioning. I know it might not work for you all but it has for me so I thought i'd share. I'd appreciate any testers.

Download Link:
View attachment 279956

forgot to say that if i fall behind or am struggling to find the net at home i add the instruction - push higher up