If you have a decent Assistant leave it to him

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS

NONE

PLAYER INSTRUCTIONS

RM TO MARK LM OR AML
LM TO MARK RM OR AMR

LINK

hogs 343

Any feedback on the tactic would be great :)

Last edited:
I'll have a quick test on FMC for you mate, shall i edit the defensive line according to being a favourite or no?

View attachment 443899View attachment 443898 As you can see i played up to around the middle of january, it's a really good tactic pressing forward and scoring goals but it feels a bit loose defensively, when i changed the defensive line to higher up i seemed to get slightly better results with the defense. good work mate!

View attachment 444212View attachment 444215 As you can see i played up to around the middle of january, it's a really good tactic pressing forward and scoring goals but it feels a bit loose defensively, when i changed the defensive line to higher up i seemed to get slightly better results with the defense. good work mate!

cheers for testing mate some great results their !! Will take on board about the defensive line and tweek abit cheers :)

All I can say about this tac is thanks

tried loads of downloads off this site and none seem to work well for me until this one

Even tried the other tac with no strikers and this is way more superior

As Southampton here's my results

win Chelsea 4-1 away :)
win hull 6-0
win notts forest 7-2
draw man utd 3-3 away :)
win newcastle 3-2
win west ham 5-0 away :)
win norwich 2-1
win Peterborough 8-1 fa cup
win man city 3-0
win aston villa 4-1

this was with no changes to the tac

genius tactic now I can enjoy fm again thanks

All I can say about this tac is thanks

tried loads of downloads off this site and none seem to work well for me until this one

Even tried the other tac with no strikers and this is way more superior

As Southampton here's my results

win Chelsea 4-1 away :)
win hull 6-0
win notts forest 7-2
draw man utd 3-3 away :)
win newcastle 3-2
win west ham 5-0 away :)
win norwich 2-1
win Peterborough 8-1 fa cup
win man city 3-0
win aston villa 4-1

this was with no changes to the tac

genius tactic now I can enjoy fm again thanks

Ha no probs judging from your scorelines there better than mine lol glad the tactic is working for you, what were your percentage stats and CCC's , and not tried the other no striker tactic so can't really compare, glad the tactic worked for you and thanks for the feedback

seriously mate this tactic is great you get lots off ccc as well here a screen shot of the results View attachment 443738i try to do a full rotation as well which is why i think the 3 games i have not won have happend. but overall imvery happy mate thanks for shareing oh and keep up the good work loving the tranmere story mate :)

seriously mate this tactic is great you get lots off ccc as well here a screen shot of the results View attachment 444591i try to do a full rotation as well which is why i think the 3 games i have not won have happend. but overall imvery happy mate thanks for shareing oh and keep up the good work loving the tranmere story mate :)

cheers mate!! Some great results for you there ! Hope it brings some silverware & glad ur enjoying the story cheers for the feedback :)

no problem mate. yh im really enjoying it thanks alot :) do you use this for the story?

oh my bad it just looked like it ok ill say it a other wayif i was on fmc what should i do for the traing :p

oh my bad it just looked like it ok ill say it a other wayif i was on fmc what should i do for the traing :p

Im using the fmc skin for career mode mate!! Not sure wat training u should use for fmc as I've never played that mode and don't know what the training setup is like!! Didn't even realise it was different lol

Im using the fmc skin for career mode mate!! Not sure wat training u should use for fmc as I've never played that mode and don't know what the training setup is like!! Didn't even realise it was different lol
your no good then :p yh its diffrent :) only thing that is diffrent is the fact your training is team traning you dont do match training but never mind lol

your no good then :p yh its diffrent :) only thing that is diffrent is the fact your training is team traning you dont do match training but never mind lol

Ahhhh sounds the same as when u manage an international team on career mode !! That's why my tactic isn't as good with holland as the training is different