Testicles padlocked for two weeks!

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A US man was taken to hospital after having his testicles stuck in a padlock for two weeks.

The man, from Brentwood, New Hampshire, says a friend fastened the padlock to his ******* after a drinking session.

Corporal H D Wood IV said the man was severely intoxicated and had passed out.

He told police that when he woke up the padlock was locked around the top of his ******* and his friend was gone.

"Never in my 13 years have I seen anything like this," Wood said.

The man tried to remove the padlock with a hacksaw after the key broke off inside the lock but without success.

He was taken to Exeter Hospital, where a locksmith was called to remove the lock. The man was treated and released without sustaining lasting injury.

"At this point we are not sure if it was a prank, or if it was an intentional act, or something done during a sexual act," Wood said.

Source: Ananova

:eek: :yikes: thats bad!!! why the **** did it take him two weeks to go to the doctor???

'the padlock was locked around the top of his *******' :weep:

He tried to cut it off with a hacksaw?! What if he'd slipped?!!?!?!!

YAAAAAAAAAARGH!

How would that work, the top of the ******* with a padlock :S he musta been smashed to get his mate do that to him.

As I said before... Americans get wierder and wierder! <_< I mean come on, did he hide for two weeks :| how'd he pee :| the wierdness of this incident just backs p my opinion of most Americans been rather abnormal! :papasmurf