TerraFirma

Reaction score
Post your tactic here if you want it tested.

I will be testing tactics in the Npower Championship, which is, in my opinion, the most tightly contested league.

I will be doing it with a custom team with players to cover all positions. All players have ability of 125, which is the average/high end championship players ability.

Detailed analysis will be posted once fully tested.

Post your tactic here if you want it tested.

I will be testing tactics in the Npower Championship, which is, in my opinion, the most tightly contested league.

I will be doing it with a custom team with players to cover all positions. All players have ability of 125, which is the average/high end championship players ability.

Detailed analysis will be posted once fully tested.

Are you going to use holiday mode ? For how many matches will you be testing them ?

Holiday mode, entire championship season with a team capable of winning the division as individual ability is concerned (in my opinion).

Same amount of friendlies. Same coaches, training, assistant manager. The only thing that will differ will be the tactics themselves.

Holiday mode, entire championship season with a team capable of winning the division as individual ability is concerned (in my opinion).

Same amount of friendlies. Same coaches, training, assistant manager. The only thing that will differ will be the tactics themselves.

Ok- One last question. Will you be converting the tactics to classic mode before using them ?. The reason I ask is because when the assistant manager uses the tactics, he uses shouts and some of the tactics, especially those that have some settings tweaked will get heavily unbalanced