phat_dick

Reaction score
Just gotta say right off the bat that I admire all you master tacticians out there who use hours, days, and weeks developing brilliant tactics for FM-loving, but lazy guys like me.

The brilliant tactics like Goals galore, and Mr. Langvatns game beater have brought me so much joy the last years, by taking crappy teams from the lower tier, in to european glory.

Thats why, after trying almost all the tactics in the forum in the 15.3 patch without finding my new Holy Grail, I decided to run my own "unofficial" test.

What I did was to install 6 of the tactics on the forum that looked exiting, with 6 different clubs seeded lowest in their leagues for the first half of the season.

No transfers made in the first window, just plug and play with the various creators different OIs and training.

These are the results:

Burnley, predicted 19th
Christian Eriksen v.19 Press, in 7th place

Crystal Palace, predicted 18th
Sir Goalalot v.15.3.1, in 20th place

Eibar, predicted 19th
TFF Executioner (base) v.10, in 19th place

Cordoba, predicted 20th
****´O Kitty, in 7th place

FC Cologne, predicted 17th
Christian Eriksen v1 press, 3 strikers free, in 18th place

Paderborn, predicted 18th
Shake and bake tweak, in 10th place

UPDATE. End of season:

Here are the final result from my Burnley, Cordoba, and Paderborn tests. Remember; All these tactics will work much better with the right player types and micro managing. Alas, these results are all impressing:

View attachment 292474 View attachment 292473 View attachment 292472

Burnley and Christian Eriksen v.19 Press producing an even season being one of the best away teams. Danny Ings grabbing 16 goals.
Cordoba and ****´O Kitty qualifying for europe being the 3d most goalscoring team, and beating Barcelona in the league premiere.
Paderborn and Shake & Bake, finishing second best in the german cup final, and surviving in the league.

Last edited:
could you try my new " Nightmare 442 " tactic in my thread?

Good luck! Nice idea. Don't expect wonders from my 3 strikers tactic if that is the one from the 'Beautiful Play' thread. The one from the own thread 'front row trouble' is better.

almost no tactics r plug n play anymore..

No doubt the tactics used would be better with the right player types according to your guides.

But I must say that the results of many of these tactics are good, even with no changes.

Including yours!

Good luck! Nice idea. Don't expect wonders from my 3 strikers tactic if that is the one from the 'Beautiful Play' thread. The one from the own thread 'front row trouble' is better.

this tactic is awesome. please try it

great test. first of all someone again is wasting his time to share us results. and second something different. so we can see how it goes with week teams. great work mate.

No doubt the tactics used would be better with the right player types according to your guides.

But I must say that the results of many of these tactics are good, even with no changes.

Including yours!

yer i respect ppl testing.. nothing negaive from here.. good job m8..

But review thread would have been nice.. ppl can read bout tactics and easier can find a tactic style that suits them.. its a jungle in here lol ( for new players )

goalscoring strikeforce is a massive omission for me. Great tactic

My understanding was that goalscoring strikeforce was one of the brilliant tactics from before the 15.3 patch finlyjames10. If that is not so, I might include it in my next test.

thats what i thought but ive reverted back to it and its working perfect for me

Nope, dont believe this
too much clone these days and post like a same person
upload those saved game files or i assume you are one of the tactic creator clone account
and you dont include psycadelik tactic which is rekt any tactic in Will test

Nope, dont believe this
too much clone these days and post like a same person
upload those saved game files or i assume you are one of the tactic creator clone account
and you dont include psycadelik tactic which is rekt any tactic in Will test
Ive noticed that you have now criticized two threads. How about you testing the tactics yourself before passing judgement?