Tetris sprint

3:28. How the **** did you manage 2:25?!

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

3:21. I refuse to spend my night improving myself by 7 seconds each time just to beat you, Jak.

Would rather spend my time being more sensible and mature, and appreciating games that teach me things. Such as WaW **** Zombies :D

LASER GUNS FTW!!!!!!!!!

For some reason I used to love tetris. Here are my top scores. I must have been bored to **** on Nov 20, 2010. Either that or I was just in the zone.

Tetris.png

Last edited:
3:28. How the **** did you manage 2:25?!

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

3:21. I refuse to spend my night improving myself by 7 seconds each time just to beat you, Jak.
Hey one of my friends managed 1:30 :S was like a speed demon. You can't give up GC! (especially with the knowledge I'm beating you :p )

Would rather spend my time being more sensible and mature, and appreciating games that teach me things. Such as WaW **** Zombies :D

LASER GUNS FTW!!!!!!!!!

Tetris is an all time classic, you know you can't deny it for long ;)

Hey one of my friends managed 1:30 :S was like a speed demon. You can't give up GC! (especially with the knowledge I'm beating you :p )

Tetris is an all time classic, you know you can't deny it for long ;)

Classic yes. But for some strange reason.........I preferred it on the old Game Boy. Played it for a few minutes on PC or whatever...and it just doesn't feel right. Saying that, I am an old fart so probably harking for nostaglia lol

I just can't beat 2.25 :mad: Got 2.27 a few mins ago

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Jesus ******* christ....

[video=youtube;_-V6ie_ywJ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-V6ie_ywJ0&feature=related[/video]

For ***** sake. 10:21. Not trying that again. Games fixed :mad:

Bit better. 5:02. Have to remember though at my age I'm not as quick as I used to be ;)

Just pwned by the other half :mad: 2:49

Thought when i read the thread title the first time it said, Team Spirit XD