Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 47 71.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ross 95

Web Designer!
Reaction score
Just on have read on Sky Sports news that Carlos Tevez has rejected the contract offer from Man Utd and will leave the club soon. Chelsea and Man City are favourites to sign him, what do you think about this. Do please comment.

Time: 13.34 Kia Joorabchian has told Sky Sports News that Carlos Tevez had to walk away from Manchester United because he was not given enough time to consider their offer.

Kia Joorabchian has revealed that Carlos Tevez had to walk away from Manchester United because he was not given enough time to consider their offer.
United announced on Saturday morning that Tevez would be leaving Old Trafford following a two-year loan spell with the club.
The Red Devils had agreed to pay the £25.5million fee required to secure Tevez's services permanently and offered the striker a lucrative five-year contract.
However, he rejected the proposal and is now expected to join either Manchester City or Chelsea.
Joorabchian has now clarified the situation by insisting that money was not a factor in the Argentine's decision.
The 25-year-old's advisor has also stressed that Tevez was left with no choice but to turn United down as he was not given enough time to make his mind up.
"When Man United made their offer about ten days ago, for the first time in two years, we never went back to them to ask about money," Joorabchian told Sky Sports News.

hmm it seems like he is upset at treatment by Man Utd. Don't know whats going on but BBC are saying they offered him a mega bucks deal and turned it down.

Glad everything isnt always about Money. Hope he signs for Man City

Tevez and Robinho :wub:

good on him, wasted talent at manchester united, he is clearly far better than berbatov and one of the hardest workers in the untied side, he doesnt get the amount of games that a player of his level deserves... bye bye ronaldo and bye bye tevez.

Im happy for him. He wasnt treated very well at Man U and i hope he goes to city where he will hopefully be the first name on the team sheet. I hope city also get rid of Robinho as his work rate is terrible and Man City arent made of one man(robinho). Tev and Eto would be a great partnership as they are both hard working and skilful

I'm happy hes going, to be treated better, However we will miss his services.

good on him the manu u fans loved him but the board and saf just treated him as back up to that lazy flop berbatov no wonder he wanted out being 2nd class to that idol git! bad for manu! would love him at arsenal but will never happen sadley!

If he signs for Man City it will Robinho, Santa Cruz and Tevez, now that would be insane

Every Arsenal fan would love him to join the club but i have not even seen him linked with Arsenal which is a shame as he is the sort of player to help Arsenal challenge for the title again!

Manchester utd are really going to miss him, he is a world class footballer and he deserves 1st team football. He was treated very badly in his 2nd season at Old trafford after having a great 1st season which didn't make any sense.

I would be very surprised if he did join Manchester city, they are Utd's rival's and Tevez loves Utd. He also rejected Utd's big money offer which show's he is not all about the money which is the reason everyone is joining Manchester city isnt it???

I think he will go to Chelsea or head off to Spain which would suit him in my opinion.

Hope he comes to chelsea its just the type of player we need to help us win the champions league and regain the title cmon tevez!!!:D

I hope he gose to man city coz he will get 2 play and show what he can really do i am a liverpool fan but i like tevez even when he was at man u so its a gd thing tht he is leaveing coz he dident start alot of game and if ge gose 2 man city i think him and robinho will be ace upfront or him and santa cruz with robinho in left wing but yeh hope he gose to man city

In one way im glad for him but its bad for man utd that they chose lazy berbatov. I hate berbatov. Tevez is the kind of player that fits in with the 98/99 treble winning team. He works hard and loves to play well. Im shocked but SAF has always come out smelling of roses in the end. I just hope this isnt the start of his down fall

Tevez was clearly unhappy at United, as he never got a good run in the side. He wanted to go, and hopefully he will go to a team that will appreciate what a good player he is, and give him the games he wants. Just hope he doesn't sign for Man City.

I think it's good to see him leave.

His talent is clearly wasted if he just sits on the bench.

good on him, wasted talent at manchester united, he is clearly far better than berbatov and one of the hardest workers in the untied side, he doesnt get the amount of games that a player of his level deserves... bye bye ronaldo and bye bye tevez.

agree with leeum

he is too good for substitute and he wont win anything in man utd without ronaldo

im a city fan and i would love to see him at eastlands next season :D:D

Being a chelsea fan i thing Carlos Tevez would be a good signing... but also there is links linking us with David Villa. So if we get both of these players we would have 5 main striekers in Drogba, Tevez, Villa, Anelka and maybe Kalou. I don't think we will have the space i mean 5 good players. And only really 2-3 spaces in the team for them. You could narrow it down to 4 strikers with Kalou on the wing in midfield because hes quite good on the side but to be honest i don't think we need Tevez because we would have 5 stirkers unless we don't get Villa. Tevez is a good striker and soon to be a world class striker. If we don't get Villa... Then i would hope we would get Tevez

Im a city fan and i really like his style of play hes extremly hard working unlike robinho and he scores quite often. and i think his style of football is a great match for city so im hoping he goes there. he wasted 2 years of his life at man utd when im sure he could have been playing regularly for someone like real madrid or inter milan.

Back