• Views Views 4K

Do you think Tevez should leave?

• Nope

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 47 71.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tevez made more appearances in all competitions when you combine starts and sub appearances than both Rooney and Berbatov last season.

Tevez Started 34 games, Came on in 17.
Berbatov Started 36 games, Came on in 8.
Rooney Started 38 games, Came on in 9.

So the whole not playing enough is BS. I blame Fergie for bringing in Berbatov, whom I never wanted I must say. But in all honesty paying £25m and paying over £100,000 for a player who scored only 5 goal in the Premiership just isn't good enough.

I love the little Argie as much as any other Manchester United fan, for his passion, his drive and his all round game. Trouble is he was one of a few who struggled in their second seasons at Old Trafford, including Anderson and Nani. Both of whom didn't reach their performances of their first seasons.

I'll miss Tevez for his work ethic and I would still have him over Berbatov, but their are other targets Fergie could look at to get him goals. Good luck to Man City, I hope they get him and the reported £140,000 pounds a week he'll pick up I'm sure didn't cross his mind.

Also if you read the original post he wanted more time to consider the offer.....I think that means that he wanted time to renegotiate the deal and get better terms.

Last edited:
Tevez is pretty good and I hope he goes to a club that treats him better, but I believe he had poor timing in the decision, with Ronaldo's gone he would definitely have a lot of chances to prove himself.

If he comes to Sporting I would accept :D

I'm gutted to see him go personally. He proved when he started most weeks in our CL season he can do the business, and form a great partnership with Rooney. Signing Berbatov was never worth it, he better prove himself next season because there's gona be a lot of angry Utd fans seeing him as a main reason for Tevez going-even tho it was Fergie's selection. Would still take Tevez over Berbatov every week.

Tevez made more appearances in all competitions when you combine starts and sub appearances than both Rooney and Berbatov last season.

Tevez Started 34 games, Came on in 17.
Berbatov Started 36 games, Came on in 8.
Rooney Started 38 games, Came on in 9.

So the whole not playing enough is BS.

Not really, seing he also camo on the most times and starting in the fewest times.
Therefore, he was on the bench more than both Rooney and Berbatov.

unfortunately i have to say he was wasted cuz of berbatov. tevez works so much harder than berbaflop and gave the fans a real show, berba jus sat on the fence all the time

You just know that with ronaldo going and tevez gone Fergie will unearth some wonderkid for future wont he?

Last edited:
Yeah Tevez gives the team speed and influence.But then there's Berbatov who just does not slow the game but STOPS the game.

You just know that with ronaldo going and tevez gone Fergie will unearth some wonderkid for future wont he?

Also he should get rid of Berbatov as he is useless!

if he was cheap, i would him come to liverpool, and with his best friend mascherano. that would be good, but he is kind of expensive. what's his price lately?

tevez said that he wouldnt come to liverpool out of respect for the man u fans. so instead hes decided to go to there home town rivals, man city or chelsea, one of there other big four rivals. how does that work eh tevez.

I like him when he play for man utd. he is the hardest working player!

i thinks he should leave..he not treated fairly... i think he alot better than berbatov..

tevez said that he wouldnt come to liverpool out of respect for the man u fans. so instead hes decided to go to there home town rivals, man city or chelsea, one of there other big four rivals. how does that work eh tevez.

yeah i didnt understand that if he didnt want to go to Liverpool out of respect surely the same applys for City and even Chelsea to a degree.

What I think he meant to say was they will give me s**t loads of cash if I sign for them while Liverpool won't.

Being a chelsea fan i thing Carlos Tevez would be a good signing... but also there is links linking us with David Villa. So if we get both of these players we would have 5 main striekers in Drogba, Tevez, Villa, Anelka and maybe Kalou. I don't think we will have the space i mean 5 good players. And only really 2-3 spaces in the team for them. You could narrow it down to 4 strikers with Kalou on the wing in midfield because hes quite good on the side but to be honest i don't think we need Tevez because we would have 5 stirkers unless we don't get Villa. Tevez is a good striker and soon to be a world class striker. If we don't get Villa... Then i would hope we would get Tevez

We wont get Villa and Kalou is SH**E

if he was cheap, i would him come to liverpool, and with his best friend mascherano. that would be good, but he is kind of expensive. what's his price lately?

Its 25.5m to that MSI group, and then presumably 120k a week or similar. His best friend Mascherano could be on his way to Spain mind :P

yeah i didnt understand that if he didnt want to go to Liverpool out of respect surely the same applys for City and even Chelsea to a degree.

To be honest it will be a little strange if he goes to City but at the same time, it shows how much he has connected with the fans and has grasped British football when he understands Liverpool are BY FAR our fiercest rivals. Utd-Pool is much stronger than Utd-City (although maybe that would be different if City were a title challenger). United fans would certainly be much more sickened if he went to Pool than City. It will be a shame if he goes City but by deciding against Liverpool he has at least shown some respect for those of us who treated him like a God. Chelsea are somewhat of a rival, but only cos they have money and can challenge for the title.

Plus, as a side issue, he'd never start every week at Liverpool, and I'm not sure he would at Chelsea. City you'd think he'd partner RSC.

To be honest it will be a little strange if he goes to City but at the same time, it shows how much he has connected with the fans and has grasped British football when he understands Liverpool are BY FAR our fiercest rivals. Utd-Pool is much stronger than Utd-City (although maybe that would be different if City were a title challenger). United fans would certainly be much more sickened if he went to Pool than City. It will be a shame if he goes City but by deciding against Liverpool he has at least shown some respect for those of us who treated him like a God. Chelsea are somewhat of a rival, but only cos they have money and can challenge for the title.

Plus, as a side issue, he'd never start every week at Liverpool, and I'm not sure he would at Chelsea. City you'd think he'd partner RSC.

Spot on ajw. Dennis Law went to City, and is still revered by the Mancs. It's a rivalry with a nasty tinge but it's nowhere like the Liverpool rivalry, primarily because City haven't been in a position to challenge the Newton Heath Nomads for a long time. I'd love for him to come to Liverpool, but I think it's very unlikely primarily because of this. Depends on how badly treated he feels he's been by Taggart though - if he's been pushed too far, he may well think that moving to Liverpool is the best way to stick two fingers up to Taggart.

i firmly agree with ajw. if only berbatov had not come last summer then he might not have left. We'll never know

Back