Tevez or Berbatov

Tevez or Berbatov

• Sell Tevez

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • Sell Berbatov

Votes: 41 68.3%

• Total voters
Tevez develops into an amazing striker
Depends how long you are going to play for. If you give berbatov free role and creative freedom high he plays well.

Sell Berbatov in the game.

Sell Tevez in real life. He sucks.

Sell both and buy Torres. Then, sell Ronaldo to Real Madrid for 80 million and get Messi.

Without a doubt sell Berbatov, Tevez is too good to sell.

Heed my words Fergie!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

i coulldnt agree more, berba is so much better

For a utd fan ur rather deluded lol

well, deluded is not the word tht comes to my mind, how about open eyes, i am not like all united fans who blame one player for a change in the way we played, tevez was a whining player who got to big for his boots. he was not good enough for united. thts why he only score 6 league goals

Tevez is good in the game solely because he can score goals. But he couldn't score ffs in real life, that's why he suck, real hard.

Look at how bitchy had he become now, slating Ferguson time and time again. He doesn't even respect someone who made him who he is today. Not to mention the slutty attitude of his, saying that he wouldn't go to Liverpool because he doesn't wants to go to a rival club of Man Utd but then proceed and join Man City.

Thanks guys... I just sold Berba to Arsenal for 31 mil.

In real life I would sell Tevez because:
1. he is too simular to Rooney
2. I still believe in him, cause he has same magic as King Eric and I hope, he will show it soon!