glynner121

Reaction score
Im currently playing as United and having trouble with Carlos Tevez. I didnt start him in two games and he went from being Superb morale to good then when i did i had to substitute him against west brom!!! He went down to poor morale and accused my team talk of being the reason why he played bad. He's scored some goals and i play him as an advance forward or sometimes a complete forward while wayne rooney is a deep lying forward cause he scores loads in that position but Tevez isnt contributing enough in the squad.Im selling him now for hopefully €31.5 million because thats what he's worth and am looking for a string replacement maybe a young star that i can throw on here and there ive only got berba, rooney, tevez and welbeck so i need another striker. If you guys have any names that would be great cheers!!

Edin Dzeko
Torres
David Villa
Ibrahimovic
Eto'o
Aguero
These guys got some skills

Dzeko, Milevskyi, Villa, Balotelli, or maybe Mata if you have the money (can play either wing or AMC as well)? If you want a cheaper young prospect, I would say try Lacina Traore, he's become good on my Reading game in 2012 (for Ivory Coast who I am also managing).

lol youv only got 4?what formation are you playing ;) dzeko probly best pushin the budget a bit aguero always performs, if only a sub prob goes for cabanas, Artem Milevskyi or somethin

1. How did you manage to get Tevez back at United?
2. Use the help threads next time...

But as rugrat said, any of those players would be excellent.. if you want a youngtser, try Yaya Sanogo.

I play 4-1-2-1-2 its great.ive won every trophy. But you need to play the games to win no holiday treatment. and because of that formation i didnt loads of strikers ya know.I started this new game with united to try and remove all debts in 5 years thats my goal. My plan is to sign all these youngsters which im doing well at and then loan them out play them for a few years and sell them on. Hopefully making a considerable profit. I knew when i started id need to spend but I made a rule to only spend in the first season transfer market. Im at the end of my second season and havnt bought anyone since. Because i Didnt spend anymore money i made a PROFIT of 23million at the end of my second season. I recorded a 53 mill loss on my first even though i won all major trophies si im doing well but know tevez is moaning i want him gone. If anyone can tell me of anyone who i could get for under 25 million that can work well at united It would be great cheers guys

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Dzeko, Milevskyi, Villa, Balotelli, or maybe Mata if you have the money (can play either wing or AMC as well)? If you want a cheaper young prospect, I would say try Lacina Traore, he's become good on my Reading game in 2012 (for Ivory Coast who I am also managing).
i heard alot about lacina traore but i cant find him in my game.i checked his team the national team i even searched all ivory coast strikers 21 and under but he wasnt there.what year did you get him mate?

To find Lacina Traore you need to have Romanian league playable on the selct leagues screen when you start the game

1. How did you manage to get Tevez back at United?
2. Use the help threads next time...

But as rugrat said, any of those players would be excellent.. if you want a youngtser, try Yaya Sanogo.
i bought yaya.he's in the reserves at the min he's still pretty young.eh I saw that tevez wasnt happy at city cause they werent playing him and adebayor was the only striker getting his game so after awhile of me interacting with tevez i offered 28mill for him and the excepted!! i was delighted cause i was able to sell owen.

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

To find Lacina Traore you need to have Romanian league playable on the selct leagues screen when you start the game
ah balls i have english spanish and french. Theres alot of french wonderkids out there. **** i saw a screenshot awhile ago and he looked great

are you on a large database?

the not needing to laod romania only applies if you are running the english league. if you are playing in south america or austrlaia or something then he might not be on there.

on my 10.2 game, large DB with englihs leagues only loaded, he is there

View attachment 38176 View attachment 38177

milevskyi was poacher with also main target man and run onto ball, cardozo used as an advanced forward, take your pic. these are on the cheap side so means you could invest elsewhere in the team aswell, maybe ANOTHER young star of a striker.

View attachment 38176 View attachment 38177

milevskyi was poacher with also main target man and run onto ball, cardozo used as an advanced forward, take your pic. these are on the cheap side so means you could invest elsewhere in the team aswell, maybe ANOTHER young star of a striker.
haha cheers dude i bought both from the 32 mill i got from tevez and now use milevskyi as a target man support and ive cardozo, berba and welbeck as cover. and ive still got 5million left so nice little profit to help clear the debt.