Tevez Signs For City

Will Carlos Tevez be a success or failure at Man City?

• Failure

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Success

Votes: 29 65.9%

• Total voters

Kiko Macheda

Reaction score
Carlos Tevez has signed a five year deal with Manchester City subject to passing a medical. Do you think he will be a success or failure? As Man City already have Robinho Bellamy Caicedo Boijnov Santa Cruz and they are close to completing a deal for Arsenal striker Emmanuel Adebayor... will Tevez even get a starting place?

Last edited:
Yeah i think he will, i think they'll get rid of bellamy, caicedo and possibly loan out bojinov. Maybe put robinho on the wing

he'll definetly start. but he'll be a failure seeing as he'll be at city who will fail as usual.

at least he did not go to liverpool.

I reckon he'll do alright, hes better than bellamy, caicedo, and bojinov. robinho never plays up front anyways and i dont think we'll get adebayour. hughes is an idiot for buying so many strikers anyway we need to focus on strenghtening the defense.

tevez always gives 100% and pretty much every city fans love that in their players!!

hughes always said he wud sign before selling

lol theyr not gtting adebayor

I reckon he'll do alright, hes better than bellamy, caicedo, and bojinov. robinho never plays up front anyways and i dont think we'll get adebayour. hughes is an idiot for buying so many strikers anyway we need to focus on strenghtening the defense.

tevez always gives 100% and pretty much every city fans love that in their players!!

It looks very likely City will get Adebayor they have offered him £170,000 a week in wages, in my opinion far to much. I agree that City need to strengthen their defense, Terry has been strongly linked but I can't see him leaving Chelsea.

he only joined city because he likes living im manchester and that is a fact as he is close to hes best friends still park and evra

has he actually signed? if so it's amazing for city. The kind of signing they needed.

Him and Robinho are close pals so if they have Tevez,Robinho,Santa Cruz and Bellamy....Caicedo is a good squad player and Bojinov would do a job when needed.

All they need now is a few defenders and they are looking good for a top 4 push. Would like to see them sign Hangeland and maybe someone like Kolo Toure or Gallas

It'll take them time to gel...but when you think about it he's signing proven players from the Premiership who know how to play the English game so i don't think it should take very long for them to play together.

If they get a quality CB they could do some serious damage.

Could you imagine Cruz upfront with Robinho on the left, Tevez on the right and Ireland playing in the centre with De Jong and Barry Holding?

Prolific.

They should sell Bellamy,Bojinov and pull the plug on Adebayor,then sign Pepe as he is unhappy at Real

he will do good but not world class, this will show people around the world man utd and his work rate flatters him

It depends what everyone means by a success.. I think they are aiming for 5th. They have a good chance.. There's no way they will win the league, and they won't come in the top 3. But they deserve more credit.

i think there do well and if they get adebayor as well then good luck to them they can finsh in the top 4 if they gel together quickly can`t see why people are knockin city there buying established prem players thats the right way forward for them!imo do need decent cbs they can have senderos and gallas PLEASE!!

the fact is right now you have to look at their records and tevez has got a pretty good record and hes always giving 100% in every game he plays and im man city do get adebayor then well done they already have santa cruz who when fit is a quality striker so i dont see why they cant make champions league if mark hughes goes crazy with the wages and manages to bring in terry they will find it easier to bring in better defenders than the likes of richard dunne michah richards and nedum onhua (sp) still got a quality goal keeper in shay given quality left winger robinho really good centre mid stephen ireland and another playmaker with elano good side i reckon

Back