Reaction score
hi im liverpool in my 2nd season, i won prem 1st season suarez and donovan were top scorers with 19 goals but this season I'm struggling a bit i signed tevez and bale and have bin using various tactics i still manage to win a few games but not as many as i'd like and my strikers just don't seem to be setting the world alight as much as i would of imagined in fact there struggling to score, so i was wondering what would you do with these strikers at your disposal? or has anyone experienced any joy with these 3 before? i have the basic liverpool squad with the additions of donovan,bale,tevez and thiago (barca) on loan and without bellamy,kuyt,maxi,cole and aqua any recommendations would be helpful

ps rvp on the transfer list so will be trying to sign him in jan,

use this tactic Zero Sea‘s Wonderland V4 - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats brillient i dont use carroll i sold him to malaga in my 3rd season with the reds and i bought tevez as well but his wages done my head in £205k per week is sold him to lyon for £15m (i bought him for £15m so not a loss) it upset the fans but tevez for me had a terrible morale could get it up so i sold him and bought cavani £30m and im now the reigning Champions league winners, two year consecutive premier league winners. My best team this season (5th season) View attachment 211503

ps that tactic scores alot of goals

thanks will give it a go, i usually don't use classic tactics but why not, shame i would like to use carroll

Well you can use a 4-3-3 (3 strikers)
--Treq(Attack)--TargetMan(Attack)--CompleteForward(Attack)--
--Suarez--------Carrol---------------Tevez--------------------

interesting but then where do i play bale? are they the 3 best roles for each player do you think?

Try it like this

===============Tevez - Suarez===============
Bale=================================Donovan

Tevez: Complete
Suarez: Tre\
Bale/Donovan: wingers, drilled crossing

You can use Bale as an attacking wing back but that won't get the best out of him, but still if you want to use the three strikers you should use him as a wing back. These roles I mentioned were the best calculated roles for the players according to assistant report.