Hidayat

Reaction score
(briefing, lol seriously i dunno how to start this thread, just forgive me for my noobness)I recently just manage to bring SKA Khabarovsk a Russian First Division team into the Premier league in my first season as their manager, after a string of performance in the second season, we manage to avoid relegation, and finally in the third season, SKA Khabarovsk sit in the 6th place, we manage to beat few reputable team in the premier division and also notable draw again oil rich club Anzhi, the reason we do so well in the premier league is because of the new tactic that I invented (8-|) based on my reading on thread created by GodCubed "A guide to formation and tactic" smting like that, based on that i try to create the Total Football tactic, and i think so far its work with my team, if anyone would like to try, i love to shared it, but ur team have to be flexible, i mean your player can exchange their position, ex: your right wingback can also play on the left side. so here i attach the tactic for you to try it with your team. i also believe if your team already gel together, they will play better so how bout u guys give it try, and if can, post your result and screenshot here, let share the success or the failure lol :pp/s: the screenshot is the stat on 2014 the start of russian cup, we against the Tom club

sorry for late reply

this is based on my SKA Khabarovsk team
pitch size is 102, 65
in my save i usually give to my assistant for oi instruction, for shout, it depend on situation, but usually, u dun need shout at all, your team seem like know what to do :p maybe because they already gel together, if u afraid to use it in your important save, u can try on unimportant save first to see how this tactic works, cheers :)

To raise the interest, perhaps you should add more information to th opening post

- à screen Of the formation and roles/duties
- your thoughts behind the setup ( why & how etc )
- describe the flow Of the game so that users know what to expect .
- needed or conflicting ppms Of the players

Cheers

To raise the interest, perhaps you should add more information to th opening post

- à screen Of the formation and roles/duties
- your thoughts behind the setup ( why & how etc )
- describe the flow Of the game so that users know what to expect .
- needed or conflicting ppms Of the players

Cheers

thanks for your suggestion TheBetterHalf, hehe yeah, my thread quite dull and boring, maybe i will adding some graphic and explanation like you said, hehe its my first time posting about tactic, so your advice is grateful, thanks again, might be edit it next time when i finish with my assignment, thanks again :D