Resource icon

TFF RAPTOR V1 strikerless 2020-01-04

hi @dimartino, sorry for the question, but what i have to DL to have the stadiums in the small window in you presentation ?

1578182437287.png

Tried with spurs mixed results

Ok, as always this tactic stopped working after a few matches... unbelievable as you can totally dominate a few matches, and then get trashed by the last in the league. I know that in FM2020, even Touch, my mission is getting harder and harder, but I will not give up until I find the best plug and play tactic.

Ok, as always this tactic stopped working after a few matches... unbelievable as you can totally dominate a few matches, and then get trashed by the last in the league. I know that in FM2020, even Touch, my mission is getting harder and harder, but I will not give up until I find the best plug and play tactic.

try 424(don't know author) for home and Knaps 4123 away ;)

Attachments

• 424.fmf
    43.1 KB · Views: 194
  • FM20.2.3451KnapPreachinBluesP102FA.fmf
    44.9 KB · Views: 186

What's wrong with just using RAPTOR V1?

What's wrong with just using RAPTOR V1?

maybe he wanted to tweak to make Raptor stronger?
strikerless tactics are efficient this year. his idea was to make Raptor even more efficient by turning it strikerless. in theory, could work

maybe he wanted to tweak to make Raptor stronger?
strikerless tactics are efficient this year. his idea was to make Raptor even more efficient by turning it strikerless. in theory, could work

I know it sounds boring but you can be pretty sure that TFF has compared a strikerless version of RAPTOR against the current release. I would be surprised if you can get anything more out of RAPTOR formation wise. The best you will do is maybe tweak some roles and PIs but anything else is probably a fruitless waste of time.

People are trying to tweak the tactic 'to find the best plug and play tactic out there'. They make a tweak and then play a few different seasons with different teams and think they've hit the jackpot. That's highly unlikely to happen vs TFFs testing system.

Last edited:
I know it sounds boring but you can be pretty sure that TFF has compared a strikerless version of RAPTOR against the current release. I would be surprised if you can get anything more out of RAPTOR formation wise. The best you will do is maybe tweak some roles and PIs but anything else is probably a fruitless waste of time.

People are trying to tweak the tactic 'to find the best plug and play tactic out there'. They make a tweak and then play a few different seasons with different teams and think they've hit the jackpot. That's highly unlikely to happen vs TFFs testing system.

well not really. i tweaked his tactics, multiple times, to make it suit my team. i then share it because if its helped me, odds are it'll help someone else. Hardly anybody claims they've created something better than the original. Most tactic creators spend a whole load of time to create a tactic that can be used with most teams, but then fine tuning can help squeeze more for your team. so hardly anyone is doing it thinking they've hit the jackpot. well, me certainly.

just because TFF couldn't make it work, doesn't mean someone else can't. Tweaks can be used for many different reasons. i.e, you may want to use Raptor but team you've taken control of only has one decent striker whilst many good AMs. For years now, other tacticians have tweaked peoples tactics

Where as TFF gone ??
Lad I don't know if you are aware or not but tff has been long gone banned from this forum after the scandal where they discovered about 70+ accounts from his IP promoting his tactics and trashing others but if you didn't heard this I guess you were living under a Rock.

Lad I don't know if you are aware or not but tff has been long gone banned from this forum after the scandal where they discovered about 70+ accounts from his IP promoting his tactics and trashing others but if you didn't heard this I guess you were living under a Rock.
No i wasn't aware m8, i haven't played fm 2020 so not really been on this new fm base layout, but that's madness news, cheers for info man