DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC---> FM18 TFF Demolisher ( 3 Strikers Version ) V7

image.png

PLAYERS INSTRUCTIONS

( FOR THOSE WHO PLAY ON A TABLET )

CLICK TO INCREASE THE SIZE

View attachment 46296

WASTE TIME TACTIC

DOWNLOAD THE WASTE TIME TACTIC ---> FM18 TFF WASTE TIME TACTIC V3

Use this tactic when you need to protect your lead and "kill" the game. Please notice that this tactic doesn't give 100% guaranty that you don't concede it only greatly reduces the probability of it so if you start using this tactic too early, for example, when you've got a shaky lead by 1 goal then it might backfire and you might concede a fluke goal at the last minute and give away a win so you should use this tactic it wisely.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

-- DCR : Right Foot - Very Strong

-- DCL : Left Foot – Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

-- STCL : Right Foot - Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

-- STCR : Left Foot - Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

-- MCR : Right Foot - Very Strong/Strong

-- MCL : Left Foot - Resonable/Fairly Strong/Strong/Very Strong

-- STCL/STCR/MCL/MCR positions should take the corners

-- if you got a player sent off then remove the left Striker or the right Striker

YELLOW AND RED CARDS

Please notice that all positions in the tactic have “Tackle Harder” PI which means that you need to control your players’ tackling aggression during matches in order to avoid getting a man sent off so if during a match you see that someone of your players gets booked then go to the tactic menu and add "Easy Off Tackles" PI to this players or otherwise there’s a high risk that this player gets a second yellow card/red card.

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS:

DON'T USE ANY OIS AND DON'T LET YOUR ASSISTANT MANAGER TO SET ANY OIS FOR YOU

TRANING AND MATCH PREPARATION:

1)Put the tactic into all 3 tactic slots because it makes the tactic familiarity grows much faster.

2) During the pre-season set MATCH PREPARATION(Main Focus) - "Match Tactics" set the training as it's shown at the screenshot below.

MT_Training.png

3) During the pre-season play no less than 6-7 friendly matches, I recommend arranging friendly matches vs much weaker opponents in order to get guaranty easy wins and have "Superb" morale for the begging of the season.

4) When the tactic familiarity reaches about 90% then change MATCH PREPARATION(Main Focus) to "Att. Movement" and set the training as it's shown at the screenshot below.

ATT_Training.png

Individual Training Focus:

STCL/STC/STCR : Individual Training Focus = "Trequartista"

MCL/MCR : Individual Training Focus = "Deep Lying Playmaker";

CDL/CD/CDR : Individual Training Focus = "Ball Playing Defender" Training Focus

WBL/WBR : Individual Training Focus = "Complete Wing Back";

GK : Individual Training Focus = "Goalkeeper"

PREFERED MOVES:

GOOD AND BAD PPMs FOR THE POSITIONS:
(Please notice that some PPMs are good for one position and bad for other position so if you are planning to use some players on few positions then don't train them the PPMs which can be "Bad")

STRIKERS
GOOD - "Plays One-Twos", "Moves Into Channels"
BAD - "Static Target Man", "Runs With Ball Rarely"

BOX TO BOX MIDFIELDER
GOOD - ""Gets Forward Whenever Possible",
"Plays One-Twos"

BAD - "Comes Deep To Get Ball", "Stays Back At All Times", "Plays No Through Balls", "Runs With Ball Rarely"

DEEP LYING PLAYMAKER
GOOD - "---"
BAD - "Stays Back At All Times", "Plays No Through Balls", "Runs With Ball Rarely"

FILTERS

DOWNLOAD FILTERS -->---

First of all, if you are going to use the filters then you should turn OFF the "Attributes Masking" setting when you start a new save otherwise the filters will be useless.

Also, you need to understand that when starting a new save the more nations you load and the larger database you set, the more players appear in the filters.

Here's a screenshot with an information how you can turn it OFF when you start a new:
atrm.png

The more expensive "package" you have, the more players appear in “Player Search” menu.

In order to have all players in game appearing in “Player Search” menu you need to have the best possible package “World”.

spack.png

Please notice that the default settings of the filters are very tough and it's supposed to show the best 10-30 players in the world for the positions in the tactic and only the top clubs from the major European football nation can afford such players and it's obvious if you manage a small club then you can't afford to have such player and you need to "easy" the matching condition one by one until you find someone that you can afford to buy. It might look like this:

fil2.png

You need to be very careful when you "easy the matching conditions" because some important attributes might be missed by much and you always should know what attributes are missed and by what amount.

Also, it's very important to understand that if you bought a player using the filters then it doesn't mean that now you have the best possible players for the position and you shouldn't look for any better player for this position, the filters might show very different quality players and some players might be much better than other player even the filters show them all, the filters just show players that have their CA(points) allocated in optimal way for the position and that’s all but some players might have much more point to allocate than other players and of course if one player has much more points to spend on the important attributes for the position then he’ll be more efficient than the other player that has much less points to spend on the on the important attributes for the position.

Last edited:
Hey TFF its great to see you back mate

Hello! Your TFF Demolisher Strickerless v1 works well for FM 18

Hey tff, training are the same as fm17?

wb mate :) i d say everything works ok the only big issue from fm18 is the countless bugs of the game..make u sick

very happy to see you back there, but so disapointed a "normal" tactic can't work.
Can't play FM with so unrealistic formations.
I feel you mate :(

so do u think strikerless tactics are still overpowered??
i still have hope 4 this years fm if they´ll patch it a bit...
btw could you also create a tactic with strikers pls?

If I'd change one AM to Striker, what Role & Player Instructions would you recommend for him?

If I'd change one AM to Striker, what Role & Player Instructions would you recommend for him?

You can change the middle AMC to SS, just add “Mark Tighter”, “Tackle Harder” and “Shoot Less Often” PIs

Hey tff, training are the same as fm17?

Mate, I haven’t dig deep into the training but I see that almost nothing has changed in FM18 so the training from FM17 should work just fine…

btw could you also create a tactic with strikers pls?

Hi mate,

I’ve tried all possible approaches with 1/2/3 strikers and all of them worked poorly; much poorly than Demolisher Strikerless

In FM18 if you use a striker formation then you can get consistency with it only if your team consist of Messi quality players which is not interesting at all…. at least for me…

As I said in FM18 all "normal looking" formations and formations with strikers work even worse than in FM17 and that's very sad...

Last edited:
Hi mate,

I’ve tried all possible approaches with 1/2/3 strikers and all of them worked poorly; much poorly than Demolisher Strikerless

In FM18 if you use a striker formation then you can get consistency with it only if your team consist of Messi quality players which is not interesting at all…. at least for me…

As I said in FM18 all "normal looking" formations and formations with strikers work even worse than in FM17 and that's very sad...

the striker formations from knap seem 2 work pretty good.
only downside is that its a formation with 3 strikers which is dislike...

Hi mate,

Well i will totaly disagree for a 1st part..in fm17 you could succed with other formation also, but u couldnt have this high rate of strikless...you could make a overachieve with an other formation and could give about 15% less goals than strikeless... for example..that doesnt mean that the tactic is low.. I made big efforts and made a non strikless foramtion that could succed with every single Low/mid team at least.. maybe u didnt tried a lot i dont know mate :/ for fm18 yea strikless retain big rate of succes but i see people still use 3 ST and some of them use 1 st. we speak for 1st patch that every year has ''ramdom'' and unstable base on the tactic system..so we can speak more when the next patches will come out :)
I hope y will not give up the effords to make a non strikless formation in fm18.... and not use the ''meta'' like most of the people does. :)
Happy new manager season btw xd

Well i will totaly disagree for a 1st part..in fm17 you could succed with other formation also, but u couldnt have this high rate of strikless...

Mate, I’m not sure that I understand what you disagree about… probably, there might be some misunderstanding…

In FM17 I won the most challenging competitions in the game such as Champions League, English Premier League with almost all possible formations… yes, in some saves it requires have a very strong team to achieve that but anyway it looked somehow realistic but in FM18 the performance of all “other” formations, except the strikerless 5-2-3-0, has deteriorated even further, it was already very low in FM17 and now FM18 it’s even lower…

AI teams greatly suffer from that in FM18 because AI teams can’t use 5-2-3-0 so they use “normal” looking formation and it leads to when Barcelona and all other top clubs get only 70-80 points in a season and scores 50-70 in a season which is completely unrealistic numbers…

Last edited:
Hey TFF.
I understand that you think tactics with striker are less efficient but i would like to play with at least 1 striker. What role would you pick for striker. Im happy for the tactic to be sligtly less effective.

Hey TFF.
I understand that you think tactics with striker are less efficient but i would like to play with at least 1 striker. What role would you pick for striker. Im happy for the tactic to be sligtly less effective.

Hey mate,

If there was any tactic with a striker that is only "slightly less" efficient than Demolisher Strikerless then I would posted it already… the problem is that all tactics with a striker is “much less” efficient than Demolisher Strikerless and it must be added that the efficiency of Demolisher Strikerless is also reduced in FM18 so you can imagine how efficiency of other tactics might look like…

But probably I add to the OP version of the tactic when the middle AMC is moved to STC positions, it’ll be Striker Version of the tactic.

And here I thought that with FM 18 striker and winger tactics would be back..

Oh man it's so good to have you back :)
I feel the same about FM18,im not impressed at all,a bit dissapointed to be more accurate...
i ve been waiting for your tactics,they are just the best,you're by far the best,but...still...i'll take some time off,hoping for some improvements.
Anyways,im so glad you put so much effort and dedication to help us,the forumers with better understanding the game.
A HUGE THANK YOU for you my good sir !

Last edited: