Thank You Mr. Al Fayed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reganator

Reaction score
Basically, I started a career with Fulham, and.. Well, the attached image says it all :D
Anybody else had this kind of 'glitch' if you like?

are you denying you used the editor or agreeing with me?

---------- Post added at 07:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

post your finance page this should be a lol

Still something fishy about Fulham having a £140m transfer budget.

I still maintain that you are a liar and a cheat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sigh, i have no problem with you cheating, but why make a thread about it? most people arent stupid.

screen of finances then?

I'm no longer playing it and no longer have it saved because it defeated the object of the challenge.

---------- Post added at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 AM ----------

Still something fishy about Fulham having a £140m transfer budget.

I still maintain that you are a liar and a cheat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hence why I am questioning has it happened before?.. Obviously people have ignored the question and accused me of "cheating" and accessing FMRTE or whatever you said I used.

---------- Post added at 07:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 AM ----------

Sigh, i have no problem with you cheating, but why make a thread about it? most people arent stupid.

I'm not cheating, I'm asking why this might have happened, is it a glitch and has it happened where spending sprees have been far fetched (glitch or no glitch)?

what you mean is you have been caught cheatin (which as joe says is ok except for when you brag about it then say that you didnt cheat) and dont want to be embarrassed, is this what you meant to type?

tbh mate, even man city doesnt give you so much transfer budget, let alone a team like fulham. maybe it really is a glitch or something or you just got really lucky

closing this before it turns any nastier

Status
Not open for further replies.