Thanks for playing the FM2010 Demo - Middlesbrough

Just won the league with 4 games left to play.

My team based on appearances over the season is;

Asmir Begovic
Tony McMahon
Sean St. Ledger
David Wheater/Craig Cathcart - Chairman sold Wheater in Jan for £6.5m
Justin Hoyte (Never replaced Andrew Taylor at LB)
Gary O'neill
Aron Gunnarsson
Didier Digard
Adam Johnson
Marlon Harewood
John Sutton

Players I brought in:

Aron Gunnarsson, Craig Cathcart, Marlon Harewood (loan), Marlon King (loan), Keith Treacy, Lloyd Doyley, Asmir Bergovic, John Sutton, Rodney Sneijder (loan), Mark Viduka, Ritchie De Laet (loan), David Healy and Jay Emmanuel-Thomas (loan).

Finished top with 103 pts (one more to go), with Notts Forest promoted automatically in second over ten points behind.

I have one game left now, but a consortium has taken over my club and he has strong Icelandish links and wants to bring in the U21 Iceland boss in.

Then I got a message from him, which thanked me for my patience, told me he pumped £1.1m in to the club, but then the sucker punch;

"Robinson has added however that it was always the intention to appoint a new manager following the takeover and a decision on your future will be taken shortly".

Furious.

You won't get replaced don't worry :)

Sorry If im tempting fate here

i doubt you will lose your job mate!! what tactics you use?and did you put gunnarson on long trows and if you did you score from any?

----------

you did very good nice job mate

Thanks

You won't get replaced don't worry :)

Sorry If im tempting fate here

TBH, I was considering quitting and going back into the championship to try bring another team up, we shall see.

i doubt you will lose your job mate!! what tactics you use?and did you put gunnarson on long trows and if you did you score from any?

4-4-2 with a DMC and a MC. Gunnarsson wasn't on long throws, he got 9 assists and 7 goals from MC in 32 games.