That one player whom is over-paid for

Ride The Walrus

A pretty cool guy.
Reaction score
There's always at least one, whom do you think it will be this year? I think Mesut Ozil, Carlos Salcido, Matias Fernandez

Like Salif Diao & El Hadj Diouf

how can you over pay for Nemanja Vidic? when he is a proven world class center back?

i agree, Mesut Ozil

Yeah you can....Say i came in with a 80m pound bid for Vidic.....That'd be overpaid ;)

ozil is decent but he would be way overpaid if he went for 20m
i think that most managers wont buy on the strength of one world cup though

Milner, that game yesterday gave Villa reason to raise his price.

maicon. Can see real paying silly money for him this year. Hes brilliant dont get me wrong. But not worth like 50 million

Atleast with Gourcuff having a bad world cup gives Man U a better chance of signing him for cheaper.
:$

Last edited:
ozil, sanchez, suarez,

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

aguero

eljero elia, nigeria's keeper, anyone who city buy

I don't think Man City will be over-paying for anyone, Mancini seems as if will only bid for players if there available for reasonable prices.

me.

my agent says that i'm worth about £3m, City have been bidding £20m+ for me.

Cristiano Ronaldo.
oh, whats his name, ummm, yeah, oh wait. Thats It!

The Whole of Man City. Nuff Said.

proberly ozil or sanchez i would think. but if milner decides to leave then proberly him english players are always over paid for.

I think Harry's lining up a bid for Japan's Honda. It looked like that in the BBC studios, anyway.

I think Harry's lining up a bid for Japan's Honda. It looked like that in the BBC studios, anyway.

his only just joined cska moscow so it wouldnt happen just yet but i would love him at the bridge.

I think £20 million for Ozil would be quite fair because he topped the assist charts in the Bundesliga this season with 17.

Edit: Well, that's according to kicker magazine online.

Bundesliga site says 12, which would put him in 2nd. Either way, still good.

Last edited:

It was a joke, as both players mentioned share names with car manufacturers (Honda and Bentley).

Didn't get that?