ThatRyRyGuy - The Normal One 2.0 (Klopp 2023) *Klopps new system*

ThatRyRyGuy - The Normal One 2.0 (Klopp 2023) *Klopps new system*

Hello!

I tweaked this tactic up a little just to try to suit what I wanted to play with the existing principles of this tactic. Only role I changed was striker, put him to CF(A) and wanted to keep the ball a little more than this tactic entails so I added instructions to Play out of Defense, reduced tempo by 1 notch, removed run at defense and added work the ball into the box.
To test the tactic, I just simulated until February with Real Madrid, lost 1 match, drew 1, scored 80 goals and conceded 6 while having 58% ball possession.
The tactic, at least per that test, looks amazing!

I will be playing with it a bit these days to see how it performs while I control the team.

Thanks @ryanowen1990

Hello!

I tweaked this tactic up a little just to try to suit what I wanted to play with the existing principles of this tactic. Only role I changed was striker, put him to CF(A) and wanted to keep the ball a little more than this tactic entails so I added instructions to Play out of Defense, reduced tempo by 1 notch, removed run at defense and added work the ball into the box.
To test the tactic, I just simulated until February with Real Madrid, lost 1 match, drew 1, scored 80 goals and conceded 6 while having 58% ball possession.
The tactic, at least per that test, looks amazing!

I will be playing with it a bit these days to see how it performs while I control the team.

Thanks @ryanowen1990
Love that mate! Glad you like it :)