That's my GOAL! - Save 2 of 2 - Double save

Brane_Orsou

Reaction score
Well with the last of my coaching badges secured I am officially ready to step into the world of football management, but firstly allow me to tell you a little about myself.

Some of you may know/remember me from my playing days in the mid 2000’s. I am a former Mexican international who counts Newcastle United, Real Madrid and Tottenham Hotspurs as my former clubs.

My career, on and off the pitch, was very short. In all honesty you could more than likely tell the full story in approximately 329 minutes, but “The Dream Begins” when I signed for Newcastle at the start of the 2004 season, and I remember fondly the ups and downs of my journey, from the excitement of securing a contract and learning my trade in the reserve team; the tragic lows of my father passing away; to the major highs of scoring the last minute winning goal that secured our place in the Champions League.

After the conclusion of the 2004-2005 season, I secured a move to Spanish giants Real Madrid, I was “Living The Dream”. Although there were more ups and downs, including finding out I had a half brother (honestly, you’d think my life was some sort of movie) I managed to up my game and played an integral part in helping Real Madrid win the Champions League.

At the conclusion of the season I was “Taking on the World” as I was selected to represent Mexico in the 2006 World Cup; however a car accident prevented me from taking my place in the squad. Following my return from injury I agreed a deal to return to the premier league and signed with Spurs, where I played for a few seasons before retiring as I was not the same player that I had been.

After taking a break from the game, I went away and studied for my coaching badges I am now ready for the world of management. I’d like to think that I have all the tools to become a true great in the game but I know this road will be tough but hard work has not fazed me in the past and it won’t now. Although I will have to start at the bottom of the managerial pyramid, my ambition is to manage at the best clubs in the best leagues and I will take every opportunity that comes my way to realise this dream as quickly as possible, football is a short term career so whilst other pledge their loyalty to each club they play for and manage, my loyalties lie with myself and my family. My Goal! is to be a successful manager and do it as quickly as possible, ladies and gentleman, my name is Santiago Muñez, and I’m available for hire.

Last edited: