Reaction score
Been on the site for almost a year now and have finaly decided to do a story i have decided to do the story with my team Glasgow Rangers, anyway here wee go

Rangers legend Walter Smith has walked away from his beloved Rangers because he has realised that he has done all he can with the club and he dosent think he can take them foward.
he has steped down and in his last emotional interveiw said that he cant take the club any futher than he has done he went on to say that he would like to see someone new getting the chance like he did many years ago.
Rangers Chairman Alastair Johnston today has anounced that the new manager will be unknown young manager Scott Parker.Mr Parker in his first interview as rangers manager said that it is a dream come true for him to manage the team he has suported since he was a child. He went on to say that the dead wood at the club would be removed to open up funds for new transfers and that if he does get money that he will be buying players who will be good for the team
My first uptate have will be of transfers and the pre-season then after that i will update every month

Will follow mate, great to see a Rangers story appear

WATP
Champions Again ole ole

Pre-season results:
Bochum 1-7 Rangers
Rangers
2-0 Brighton
Shrewsbury 0-3 Rangers
Rangers
4-3 Watford
Coleraine 1-6 Rangers
Ipswich 2-4 Rangers

Transfers Out:
DeMarcus Beasley 2.5 million
Lee McCulloch 2.7 million
Jordan McMillian 150k
Steven Smith 400k
Kenney Miller 7.5 million

Transfers In:
David Goodwillie 1.1 Million
James McCarther 1.3 million + clauses
David N'gog Loan

Sad to see kenney go but for that money i hat to accept got a remaning budget of 7.5 million anyone got any players like kenney i could sign or any players really?

He might cost a bit more than 7.5m but Demba Ba will be twice the player Kenny Misser was

that one cracked me up Parker_Rangers lolXD

Good Luck
Mon the Gers!!

sorry couldnt here what u said over the sound of sheep?

No idea what you mean ...

If this is what you're trying to say :

Sorry, couldn't hear what you said over the sound of sheep (no question mark) ...

sheep.gif

i need a admin to close this as my fm10 wont work my mum moved my laptop with the disk in it and it made a scratching noise and now it wont work:(

Well in January, first season. I suppose I was helped by the fact he had 20-odd goals by January, but I was shocked at the fee I was offered :O.

Suppose he was on fire, but this guy got £7.5m in pre-season.