LiamOT

Reaction score
Why is it when the AI goes down to 10 men, I can't seem to win..

Happens ALL THE ******* TIME!

It can be a comfortable 1-1 situation, as soon as they go down to 10 men no matter what changes I make, they'll dominate the game and eventually score.

I'm fed up of it.

How do you play against 10 men because on my saves they always seem to a get a power boost.

Last edited:
I'm on a 5 game losing streak, bottom of the Premier League.

Missing CCC's like it's nobodies business.. It just feels like everything is going against me.

depends on the minute of the sending off, if its very early ill up the tempo and control of the game to tire them out, if its later go for the kill quick direct.

It was oppsite for me actually...

In FM 13 and FM 14, whenever I went down to 10 men in the usual 433 or 4231 tactics I employ, my team started dominating the AI's team like Gods against men.
I actually love it when I get a red card for one of my players though I do not encourage it as I feel that would be cheating.

Depends on the strength of your team, whether you're home or away, whether you play high or low tempo, control or counter attack, etc.

If you're playing home, make sure that when the other team has a man sent off that you up the tempo, play attacking football, make attacking substitutions, etc.

If you're away, I always consolidate (if winning or tied); keep on the counter attack, etc. But that's because I am fine with drawing games away from home in the hopes that I can win my home games. Like I said, depends on your team strength and your managerial style.