allyourbase

Reaction score
Is it possible?

im about to find out, 1st jan and destro just bagged his 50th goal for my everton side.

does anyone know of or seen themselves a player score 100 goals in a season?

screenies on request

The most ive seen on FM12 is 56 in a season I think.

I had Soldado on FM10 score 122 (might have been even more!) in about 50 odd games

well, i feel confident destro can score another 7 goals in 5 months as long as he doesnt get injured.....having said that im just going to save my game real quick....no reason....

Using the Grid tactic and the corner set up it is possible. Had 100+ with Bayern in my long term save (can't remember exact figure but it was comfortably past 100)

ok, thought so, thanks for bursting my bubble, sure do live up to your name...lol (joke - you seem lovely)

well, its still pretty darn satisfying...they should make a 100 club or something...lol

Leandro Damiao hit 100+ in a corner glitch tac for my everton side. think that was overall season tho, was 88 in league.

In a network save and the other player got Higuain to score over 100 goals. Do not know if he has the save still or if he deleted it.

so it would appear no-one has heard of that amount of goals without the corner set up and/or super tactic?

Samuel Eto´o made 65 goals in 29 apps with a rating of 8.9
First season with Anjhi

Had gianni Bruno get 150 in the Scottish prem with a exploiting tactic of my own.

My Eto´o ended the season with 98 goals in the serie only..... :(

Ante Rukavina in Dinamo Zagreb scored 94 goals in one season (83 goals in league, 4 goals in cup and 7 in champions league)

Someone got 189 in one season with my tactic. But that was with messi |)

Had Hernandez over 70 with one of my own tactics. Using the Grid System, I got Rooney to 114 in one season. The exploit tactics, like the ones by Tactikzz and Hazza22299 are insane. Just about any team, with decent morale and a bit of form, will score for fun.

i did it last year i think the player scored like 102 goals in 50-something games
the closest i got this year was 78 i think