Nope, shows the incompetence of SI.

None and no more ME changes to come.

Hasn't had one on my tactic, still working really well

There are moments that make you want to scream, like keepers not clearing a ball 3 yards in front of them, but let's be honest, it's a computer game. It's bound to produce moments like that from time to time. It's like when you play Super Mario Brothers and Mario doesn't go down the pipe the first time. It's annoying but its just the reality of games, they are not perfect. I don't have any complaints at all about this year's game, I personally think it's the best one since FM 12 which I adored. People keep going on about full backs crossing, just manually mark them and show them on to their weaker foot. Bantons tactic works a treat on this year's game, I can't recommend it highly enough

There are moments that make you want to scream, like keepers not clearing a ball 3 yards in front of them, but let's be honest, it's a computer game. It's bound to produce moments like that from time to time. It's like when you play Super Mario Brothers and Mario doesn't go down the pipe the first time. It's annoying but its just the reality of games, they are not perfect. I don't have any complaints at all about this year's game, I personally think it's the best one since FM 12 which I adored. People keep going on about full backs crossing, just manually mark them and show them on to their weaker foot. Bantons tactic works a treat on this year's game, I can't recommend it highly enough

i always manually mark them(crosser) and show them on to their weaker foot and he still cross like beckham and he is indeed kompany with 5 crossing 5 dribble ;)