the 2010-11 transfer budgets

• Thread starter Thread starter Will1981
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 3K
Tomorrow he will say that Pompey have £50 million to spend :P

We are selling players but Gullivan have promised there will be a substantial net spend this season so your point is...

this coming from a west ham fan is clearly going to be bias, i really cann't see west ham buying any "big" players and selling the squad will really **** up the team

My point is that it was a joke...As is this thread

Touché (H) - The Newcastle one is definitely not true as he has said he is buying nothing.

this coming from a west ham fan is clearly going to be bias, i really cann't see west ham buying any "big" players and selling the squad will really **** up the team

The likes of James, Dorrans and O'Hara are hardly 'big' players. We are going to shift high wage earners in order to bring in low earners even if they have slightly high transfer fees.

Wow, I would love the toon to spend 7.5 mill, but doubt they will spend anything unless players are sold.

I suspect loans for us.

If West Ham get Dorrans I will eat my hat.

My point is that it was a joke...As is this thread
i created the thread as a talking point, by no means do i agree with most of the budgets, however i coppied what it said in the sun word for word
ps liverpool fans sorry for mentioning and or reading the sun

if they sell milner then yes, but i honestly doubt they included that in the artivle
Yeah, if they Milner, but that hasn't happened yet, which shows they're just guessing and making up **** really.

For all we know Milner might stay at Villa, although it's quite unlikely, but yeah Villa probably won't spend much unless they sell.

Newcastle budgets is wrong.

No money.

Ashley you ****. :@

West Ham will get more for definite.
I reckon Man United may get less for their debts last season.

Bringing back an old thread that was based on pure speculation. :/

Back